Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

vipprofits?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

this means they are gettting ready to pay out.
    you should check your accounts now and see if the balance forward has been zeroed out. if it is then you are getting paid within a few weeks. if not you should contact vip to make sure they are going to pay you.

Since I started posting on this forum discussion, I have communicated with VIP through the support email, but I never get a response. From the other comments it looks like they are going out of business, but personally I do hope that is not true. The players I recruited are constantly still making money for them, so if they robbed peter to pay paul when they shorted me $2000 for quarter 3 2008, then I hope they will rob paul to pay peter this time and send me the $3400 they owe me now. One can hope but since they never answer the phone anymore, and never answer any emails, it seems like a guy should start planning to get stiffed. Ya know what I mean? If anyone on this forum knows these guys personally, please let me know how to talk to them. l totally understand financial setbacks and I would be willing to take payments on the deal. It just doesn’t look good at this point.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought these guys had vaporized or something. We had a negative carryover for a very long time with them, chipped away at it over time and ended up making a pretty strong profit in September 2007. Then they suspended our account, never answered an email and put us off on the phone. We had written off any possibility of ever collecting it.

4th quarter payments should be arriving soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

nine.com once my best affiliate. Only if they didnt join VIP, right Simon! I have wrote these guys off long ago. I wouldn’t expect nothing from them.

has anyone else got paid? come on guys, ssd got paid over a week ago and neither him nor anybody else posted in this discussion saying they got paid.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally, I’m stunned that this thread is still going. Basically, they’re rogue and are not going to pay you, as far as I’m concerned.

I’ve been promoting them since Simon was affiliate manager, when they paid quarterly and didn’t have real time stats…literally, 5 or so years.

My account is also showing as suspended. Last time I could successfully log in, there was a couple of thousand owing to me.

Let’s forget about VIP and move on to honest and honourable programs. They are crooks. It’s plain and simple.

but not always on time. i expect a check to arrive any day now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah they never pay on time. That quarterly thing is a ruse. Not sure why they pay some affiliates and not others. Sure sucks though. I was pretty upset when nine and vip took the plunge. But I did learn a valuable lesson on spreading my eggs around to different baskets :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Strange how they pay some people and not others… like us! Anybody getting decent amounts, or are they ‘suspending’ the big payouts and keeping the smaller ones flowing?

Makes me mad when clowns like this just decide not to pay. Not a great deal you can do about it, but Karma will keep them in line. Good things don’t happen to bad people!

mystysue

I paid last week- the full amount. I can’t get any one by email but they’ve been paying me quarterly at the end of the following month like clockwork.

mystysue

uh oh… I get this when I go to VIPProfits.com, it’s been that way since at least Sunday night:

VIPProfits.com is currently unavailable due to technical maintenance, we apologize for any inconvenience.

When I first posted to this thread months ago there was a problem, but now it has been solved, in fact for the last few months it has been solved.

VIP is paying again on time each quarter. It seem the difficulty in the past has been corrected, and all is well again.

I sure hope VIP is doing well. My players are spending money and that is always great.

AffiliateOldGuy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I chatted with them and their are some tech upgrades taking place and nothing more. As far as I know all is well. This may add a small delay in payments this month but I am confident all will get paid what they are due.

When the sportsbetting world gets back to normal and VIP reenters the market they will once again be the premier book to promote in my opinion.

Brian

mystysue

Site back up and running normally…

These guys are great, I just wish they’d start taking in new U.S. players again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)