Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats Problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Catherine

This is what I’m going to do.. I will go to every conference and stand next to Brightshare’s booth with a big sign that reads ” Brightshare owe’s affiliates money and makes up any excuse to not pay” Like I said I think there is something deeper going on here like they actually don’t have the money. I don’t believe this adminstration crap for a second. Sorry Brightshare but your excuses are running thin. I recomend you guys come clean and let us affiliates know exactly what’s happening. Your trust factor is at a all time low with alot of affiliates now. If you come clean we will understand but if you keep making up these ridicules excuses then I say your going to lose alot of affiliates that supported you in the past.

Just my two cents

Paul

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I said before, I was told by Liyu and Lloyd that my QT payment for August had been processed, and would show in my account by today.

NOT!! But, I’m not surprised. Another tall tale.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was also told that my payment was initiated on October 5th. It still hasn’t arrived. This would be for my August commissions.

Lloyd — can you please make this a top priority when all of your holidays are over? I can switch to wire transfer if that will result in a faster payment. I just can’t wait this long ever again. I need to be paid in a timely manner. I don’t think that’s an unfair expectation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

my payment arrived via wire for August. so im back on schedule

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll add a note that as an international affiliate we get paid promptly and regularly by Brightshare each and every month.

This suggests that the problem is getting payments into the US banking system – rather than an inherent lack of cash at Brightshare …

(Not that it helps US affiliates much – but it might be good to know that they appear to have the cash.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

right, i should have added im not in the USA!

I think bank may have orders to not accept payments from “certain” accounts

Well, now i am speculating haha

I think it is a banking issue not a funds issue as TheGooner stated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That doesn’t explain why my payment to QT did not arrive. I was told it had gone through, but I dont see it.

Nor does it explain that a check was returned “unable to locate account”, when I had no trouble cashing checks from both Brightshare and Referback from the same processor in the past.

Frankly, my payments were prompt until this “new payment system” went into effect. Whether that has any bearing I do not know!

Catherine

We are not based in the US of A either, nor do we have our banking there. So that explanation goes out with the backwater. :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, sorry to take up so much time from you guys with this very elementary subject.

Yes, it’s a problem sending checks to the US and making wire payments can be risky as well. Ideally, US affiliates should have an off shore, risky free payment option.

Besides the US issues, there have been other more technical problems that we have been dealing with and also too many holidays ;) Religion… We will work on going back quickly to no issue payments and save you all your very valuable time for more important issues.

Thanks for all your updates and honest criticism – you are right to have high standards and we will work to reach them.

Cheers, Lloyd

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)