Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats Problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for posting :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok so will take down the banners and links. Sounds as if the traffic being sent is a waste at this time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your stats are all been correctly recorded in the main dbases at MG and JF. What hasn’t been working is the recording in the affiliate system. MS guys are fixing this so that all the players you have been sending us this last 10 days and still continue to send us will all be showing up correctly in your reports by tomorrow evening GMT time – this is the deadline we have received from MG but we will be following up on it and updating you all.

Goldfinger, in direct answer to your question – there is no need to take down the banners and links as all your players are being recorded – the problem has been only on the side of the affiliate reporting which is being fixed now.

Have I answered your question?

Thanks, Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for all your hard work on fixing this matter, Lloyd. Once again you guys prove (in my eyes) that you have the best affiliate team in the industry. Thank you once again for clearing this mess up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks CGW – much appreciated.

The players are 70-80% synchronized – MG guys worked on this last night. We are waiting for confirmation of the remaining 20-30%.

Will keep you all posted…

Thanks, cheers, Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stats are now 100% fixed.

Please check and see if they look good to you.

You can email me lloyda@brightshare.com or post if you see anyhthing that doesn’t look right to you.

Cheers, Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now if only payments could be 100% fixed! :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just had 4 players appear as new depositors!

lloyd, are you sure you guys haven’t been having this problem for longer than two weeks? i’ve had some very low new depositor figures for the last 2 months. this month is already much better (after you fixed the reporting discrepancy)…

Catherine

Hi everyone, We usually don’t like to put out our dirty landry for all to see, but I feel that I need to say something givin the current situation between us and Brightshare. We are still waiting for Aug Payments!!!! Been very patient with you but please keep in mind that my patience is not a sign of weakness and your time is running out. I have only one question, don’t you guys want us to promote you?? Lloyd I know we had a good talk last week and I think you guys are extremely professional and are cool guys to boot. You also have a great program and its a shame that we might have to move on. I hate to say it but with the stat issues, late payments, accounting issues (won’t go into it here) I am pretty close to dropping Brightshare from all my sites. If we dont recieve payment by this friday or some resolution from you then I have no choice but to drop this program. I’m sorry but enough is enough! I dont believe our payment was made when I was told, other wise we would have had it by now. In fact by the 15th of this month we will be owed 30k.

Attention to all other microgaming programs contact us after this friday ,if this isnt resolved with Brightshare then we will remove Brightshare brands on all our sites and replace them with a other microgaming group. So any microgaming group who would like Brightshares spots please feel free to contact us to discuss possible partnership.

Sorry that its come to this

Paul

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well said, LCD. I agree with everything you wrote.

Catherine

Thanks Jackpot Graphs, I just wish that I didnt have to be like this. What can you do but move on I guess. It’s a total waste on there part because we are pushing them and we had planned to have them on all our sites that we will be building etc. We also have them on our newest site that was launched three weeks ago and is a page rank 4. We could have made them alot of money since our plan is to be one of the top aff’s in this business. If they dont value that then we will look for other programs that do.

paulie

Anonymous
    Inactive

With that Friday deadline, keep in mind that today is Yom Kippur, and Friday is their off-day. They work on Sunday-Thursday. Not that that is any excuse, btw. They still had plenty of time to get all of us paid.

I was told my QT payment should be in my account in “2-3 days”. That was 2 days ago. We’ll see if it happens, or is just another story.

@LCD 180114 wrote:

Hi everyone, We usually don’t like to put out our dirty landry for all to see, but I feel that I need to say something givin the current situation between us and Brightshare. We are still waiting for Aug Payments!!!! Been very patient with you but my patience is not a sign of weakness and it’s running out. I have only one question, don’t you guys want us to promote you?? Lloyd I know we had a good talk last week and I think you guys are extremely professional and are cool guys to boot. You also have a great program and its a shame that we might have to move on. I hate to say it but with the stat issues, late payments, accounting issues (won’t go into it here) I am pretty close to dropping Brightshare from all my sites. If we dont recieve payment by this friday or some resolution from you then I have no choice but to drop this program. I’m sorry but enough is enough! I dont believe our payment was made when I was told, other wise we would have had it by now. In fact by the 15th of this month we will be owed 30k.

Attention to all other microgaming programs contact us after this friday ,if this isnt resolved with Brightshare then we will remove Brightshare brands on all our sites and replace them with a other microgaming group. So any microgaming group who would like Brightshares spots please feel free to contact us to discuss possible partnership.

Sorry that its come to this

Paul

Catherine

To tell you the truth Im sick of holidays as a excuse… for example if we have a media deal with a partner and we agreed on a date to add there banners etc but then we say oppps sorry its Ground hog day and we wont be able to add your banner today so sorry. I wonder how many deals I would be able to make after that. My point being is that they have been past due for sometime now and if they know that a holiday is coming up then sure as shit they should work untill the payments or whatever are done before there holdiay. Which btw seem to happen every other week,

I should have been born rich instead of good looking,

my two cents

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree once again with everything you wrote.

Do you have ESP?? :3eyes: :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@LCD 180166 wrote:

I should have been born rich instead of good looking,

Either would have done me :sarcasm:

Just wanted to add that I’ve been paid on time from BS the last few months any my signups appear consistent with previous months. That is all :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)