Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

SEO Tools – What do you advice ?

hklein asked 3 years ago
Hi everybody,

I’m currently using webposition as SEO tool. But I feel I could find something better by reading your answers.

So, if you have any recommandations, this would be welcome.

Thx!
H.

3 Answers
nohllywd answered 3 years ago
:woohoo: Hello,

Personally I use Internet Business Promoter and have found it alot better than web position.

Dominique answered 3 years ago
I don’t recommend any of them. As soon as the engines detect a SEO pattern, which the automated ones definitely have, they go after them.

Just go through the trouble and do it by hand, read a lot, and you will have nothing to worry about.

webber286 answered 3 years ago
I’ll second Dominique’s response. WebCEO is good for the beginner, but you can find all of the same, and better tools on the web for free. Yes, WebCEO is free at first (for limited functionality), but you shouldn’t be using the submission tool since that is what will cost you in the search engines. Also, as Dominique alluded too, Google doesn’t really like having high numbers of searches done on their search engine, which is easy to do through WebCEO, which has the potential to create trouble with Google.

One great place for SEO tools is seomoz.org, they require you to register APIs with Google, Yahoo, MSN prior to using the tools, which is the way the search engines want it done. You should also spend a lot of time on forums like seochat.com and do as much as possible by hand. Slow and steady wins the race if you are in it for the long-haul.