Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

RIP Louis Fabiano – the Professor

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Rest in Peace Lou. You were a giant within the industry.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

RIP Lou, my prayers are with your family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lou,

I will miss you. You were a great friend, mentor, and business partner.

I still remember meeting you in 2001 on the Affiliate Force cruise in the Bahamas. We were both pretty bummed out that you didn’t beat Shawn in the Referback contest to win the Porsche, but I heard you were a close 3rd. :-) My favorite memories of our time together were during CAP Spring Break, which I know was an annual occasion that you really looked forward to. Everyone still talks about the great times had at these events until today, thanks to you.

We had many great times together, far more than the few bad times we had. I’m sorry for not being able to hug you goodbye and thank you for everything.

I never realized how many people you helped in this industry until I read the posts from other members of the community these past 2 days. You truly were an inspiration and guide for many.

Right now I am working with your family on your funeral preparations. I want to make sure you are laid to rest in peace and that everyone you loved is there to say goodbye to you.

I hope you will continue to shine your laughter, guidance, and love to all of us from above.

Rest in Peace brother,
    Warren

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so sorry to hear this really sad and shocking news. My condolences to the Fabiano family. R.I.P Lou.

Botxo

RIP Lou :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sad to see these guys going way to early :(

RIP Lou. Thanks for the good times.

freshprince

Rest in peace, Great Lou!

pennyslots

I met Lou & Marie at my first Cap Spring Break in Cyprus when I was just starting out in the industry. He immediately made me feel welcomed and was one of those rare individuals who always had time for you.

My thoughts are with Marie and his family.

Marit von Stedingk

iGaming Business
    iGaming Business Affiliate | IGB Affiliate

”’In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    Douglas Adams

JimmyH

RIP Lou – many years of fun and work together – you will be missed,

psmoney

He was one of very first few helping members I met on joining the forum. Its an absolute loss to me and all aspiring affiliates…… May he rest in peace.

RW

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rest in piece Lou.
    An industry icon has gone.

Things just won’t be the same without him. I will miss talking with him. Rest in Peace.

kygypoluft

A very bad news and very sad.

All my condolences to the family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is very sad to see Professor and Captain go in such a short time, they were truly the pioneers of the industry and I learned a lot from them. I hope they are now reunited up there in heavens doors.

Even though Professor and I didn’t always see eye to eye, to me he was a great pioneer of the industry and the community he had started will live on as part of his legacy helping many more new people to get started in this industry of ours.

Big Cheers & Farewells To Lou The Professor

– May You Rest In Peace

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)