Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

RIP Louis Fabiano – the Professor

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    teletipp

RIP Lou, sad news this AM.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t have business dealings with Lou, But I had the Opportunity to get to know him and his family a bit and this is what I will always remember.

I remember a nice breakfast my husband and I had with him and his family in the Bahamas…..will always think of his youngest daughter and Zeus!

Running around in the rain in Barcalona to find Lou a converter, just to find I had one! :-)

Lunch on the boat in London with him and Marie.

And that was just a few things I will always remember, he and Marie were always very friendly to me and husband….like we could just step into their lives….like part of the family.

My heart goes out to Marie and the kids, I know Marie will miss him Terribly! Hang in there Marie….hugs to you and the kids!

Donna

franjoo

Nice guy and always in a positive mind set. That’s how I’ll remember him.

My sincerest condolences go out to the Fabiano family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cannot believe this either after hearing about the Captain. Lou was such a great person and so very nice to me. I can remember first meeting him in 2005 at a conference and just remembering how kind and generous he was. I’m sorry to hear about this and my heart goes out to his family.

Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

God bless Lou’s family and friends.

kssandra33

My thoughts are with Marie and family during this distraught time. I was told about this yesterday and I’m still in shock at the sad passing of someone whom can only be considered an authority in so many areas concerning online affiliate marketing.

RIP Lou

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys, here are the funeral arrangements:

Baldwin-Fairchild Funeral Home – Goldenrod Chapel
    7520 Aloma Avenue
    Winter Park, Fl 32792
    (Friday night 5-9pm)

Avalon Church
    13460 Tanja King Blvd
    Orlando, FL 32828
    (Saturday 8-9:30 viewing, service 10AM)

I will also add it to my first post, so it’s easy to find and won’t get lost in this thread.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All this simply hurts… I met Lou a few times in this business and will never forget the way he setup a party! Whenever I thought about those spring break party/meetings I thought about the two we recently lost. I have let life bring me down… make me lazy… PROCRASTINATE everything and think I have plenty of time to get back on track. Maybe one day make it to a spring break and hang out and have a few drinks with them. Two guys that really made a mark in this business not just as business men but as individuals as well.

I think about some of the other people I have met wondering how they are now…

victory365

What a shocking news! I’ll pray for his soul and for his family.
    Bye Prof R.I.P

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rest in Peace Lou. Thanks for all the help when I was starting out yrs ago. You will be missed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not able to believe this.. I am shocked and sad. I will always remember Lou as a great friend, someone who gave me a lot of support and taught me a lot of things, while I was working for CAP. He was always ready to give me an advice, to cheer me up or to share a laugh. I will greatly miss him, and I am extremely sad that I was not able to come and see him in the last couple of years. RIP Lou! My prayers go to Marie and the kids.

Anonymous
    Inactive

R.I.P Lou — You’ll be missed.

hobbsy

Rest in Peace brother, may you find a dimension better than this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so sorry to learn about the passing of Lou, The Professor…he was such an inspiration to so many of us…he will be missed and remembered fondly. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. xoxoxo

nick777

No matter how inexperienced the affiliate (me), Lou always took great patience and sincere interest to help.

A grand gentleman has passed away.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)