Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker rooms needed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My codes all seem to be fine, never noticed them changing.

Paradise Poker and Gaming Club don’t seem to be working though at the moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We do NOT change any links. Feel free to check your codes – click them 100 times if you like! Everything is automated, and we do NOT alter ANYTHING!

We had one or two hours where things were messed up after our host f….. up our system – I cannot tell you what happened in that period!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

I sent you an email a few days ago as I didn’t want to post public about the problems i am having.

Whenever i try to update/change links on your site then it doesn’t work. I have have sent you an email and haven’t had a reply.

Have tried updating using firefox and IE. What happening?

B

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bart

Had a similar problem, I updated using firefox and when clicked the save and next button it didn’t save the changes. Noticed that where you click ‘insert/update aff. code’ once you’ve clicked it it changes to ‘save/cancel’. insert your link, click save there then either make more changes the same way or click the save and next button.

Hope that solves it for you

Arn

Anonymous
    Inactive

okay it is working. Was click on the bottom save and next, not the one next to the link. Thanks for the quick help! :happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sorry if we do not reply right away. We recieve a LOT of e-mails, and try to answer all of them. glad you worked it out though :)

bart3k wrote:
    Hey guys,

I sent you an email a few days ago as I didn’t want to post public about the problems i am having.

Whenever i try to update/change links on your site then it doesn’t work. I have have sent you an email and haven’t had a reply.

Have tried updating using firefox and IE. What happening?

B

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)