Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker rooms needed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Becoming a certified partner.
    We have developed a tournament feed which is available for affiliate webmasters to implement into their existing websites. We are now looking for poker room partners who would like to provide their affiliates with the tools necessary to promote poker tournaments.

The TournamentMonitor Feed is designed to help affiliate webmasters convert visitors into real money players on poker rooms. Every tournament listed in the TournamentMonitor feed, is a direct link to you poker room and will be viewed by many players on many different poker sites.
    Our program offers many benefits for both poker rooms and affiliate managers. We help poker rooms:

• Boost exposure to poker players.
    • Brand your site on major poker portals.
    • Attract novice poker players by providing exposure on freerolls.
    • Attract advanced poker players by providing exposure on big tournaments.
    • Review of all certified affiliate programs.
    • A rotating banner system will be introduced to display certified partners on the front page of the feed on every affiliate webmasters listing.

An entire site build on our feed can be seen on http://www.tournamentmonitor.com
    The same search features will be available for every webmasters individual feed.

Being a certified member of TournamentMonitor enables your affiliates to promote your tournaments with their own affiliate codes. Many poker rooms have great focus on poker tournaments, but most affiliates don’t have the time to update their sites to illustrate these tournaments – The tournamentfeed will automatically display every tournament from your poker room.
    If you are an certified partner and have special banners for a specific tournament you can e-mail them to us, and they will automatically be displayed on member sites

We are able to include most poker rooms and in our database we currently carry data for more than 5000 tournament from 22 different poker rooms.

Empire Poker
    Party Poker
    Gaming Club Poker
    Absolute Poker
    32 Red Poker
    Inter Poker
    Paradise Poker
    Roxy Poker
    Betsson
    Caribbean Sun Poker
    Poker Stars
    Prestige Poker
    Royal Card Room
    Ultimate Bet
    Club Dice (CD) Poker
    Poker Champs
    Noble Poker
    Victor Chandler Poker
    Poker.com
    Pacific Poker
    Royal Card Club

If your room is listed we can certify you as soon as you agree to make a monthly payment of $149 to TournamentMonitor.com. This will enable affiliate webmasters to gain full benefit your listing and equip your room with their unique affiliate codes.
    Uncertified programs will likely remain listed; however they will not be promoted heavily by webmasters since we redirect 50% of their clicks to our affiliate links.

If your poker room is not listed and you would like to be listed, please e-mail me.

Any questions or suggestions can be e-mail to info@tournamentmonitor.com or by private PM

Anonymous
    Inactive

Royal Card Room and
    Royal Card Club are now certified partners :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Come on all you poker rooms out there this is a good product and is proven so dig deep (well not that deep) an climb on board

Anonymous
    Inactive

Royal Card Club
    Royal Card Room
    Poker.com
    Caribbean Sun Poker
    has been certified :)

Please add our certified partners to your feed. Our site will reflect the changes shortly

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pacific Poker has certified :happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have this feed on my site and I am wondering – will I be notified when there are charges? What is happening with that?

I don’t want to find one day that there are foreign links on my site or that the page isn’t functional, and I am quite confused as to what is going on now.

I hope I haven’t missed a bill in the mail…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

You won’t find our links in your feed, and we will contact each webmaster individually before changing anything.

Our neteller certification has delayed our payment plans, and to avoid more confusion we decided not to send an e-mail before our certification went through.
    We have just received confirmation from Neteller today, and I will send out an e-mail tonight.

Hope this answers your questions :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds perfect.

Thanks! :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am going to push it to tomorrow –
    :)
    We have made some changes to the feed today, and will add a few more features in the morning – To keep thing simple for our users we don’t want to send out an e-mail every week, so I will ship one off once we have made the last updated in the morning. I will also post the updates in this thread :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the previous week we have made a lot of changes to the TournamentMonitor feed. We have just finished uploading the changes to our website. An e-mail has been send out to registered members.

New features
    – Vertical dropdown menu
    – Automated banner system for certified partners (test period)
    – Timezone adjustments
    – Number of tournaments/page
    – Setup preview of next 5 tournmaents (all tournaments, freerolls, guaranteed tournaments, big prize tournaments)
    – Page with one room and no search bar (can be implemented directly into a review)
    Please login to try the new features.

Login to your account to implement the new features :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

we are looking into adding your feed – it looks really great.
    Just a couple of questions.

1. Would there be an issue of duplicate content in the SE’s? Not sure how they would see this…
    2. What type of code is it? ie. will it be able to be crawled by the engines?
    3. on your main site, http://www.tournamentmonitor.com you have the tournaments broken down into categories. Is it possible to display them like that as well? I saw the demo and that only lists them under each other.

Thanks
    Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Peralis

Thx :hattip: – we just added new features yesterday

1.Shouldn’t be a problem – the content of the feed is updated so often that SE’s shouldn’t register it as duplicated content – besides not many sites will have the same rooms included and the same setup. If you use our PHP setup it will be perceived as part of your own site, and thereby it will be perceived as part of the “surrounding content”.
    If you use Iframe the searchengines won’t touch it anyway…

2.PHP or Iframe – PHP is crawled by engines.

3.This feature was added yesterday – I suggest you try to open a test account and check out the new features – we just included an automatic banner system as well.

Hope this answers your questions :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks!

Will try it out. Miguel will contact you.

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

We run a subscription based feed, but with contribution from a list of poker rooms we now have a free poker feed available with the listed rooms (Freeroll ONLY)

Royal Card Club
    Royal Card Room
    Caribbean Sun Poker
    Pacific Poker
    Poker.com
    Party Poker

(we expect to add more rooms over time – once poker rooms decide to support our project)

Our feed is automated and we are able to provide solutions in asp, php and iframe

Feel free to login and check our our implementation options using

username xxx
    password xxx

http://feed.tournamentmonitor.com

If you want to implement the free freeroll feed on your site please open a new account, select the listed rooms, insert your affiliate codes and implement it on your site. Then contact me af info@tournamentmonitor.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I know Caribbean Sun is Rakeback, and I think one of the Royals is too – which is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)