Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New OFC Events with Betfair

Claire-GGE asked 3 years ago
Hi CAP Members

Here are details of another set OFC events for you. Remember these events offer a great conversion opportunity, as you promote these tournaments with your own Betfair affiliate links.

Betfair “Everyone’s a Winner!”
Pre-Registration Opens – Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 3pm EST
Pre-Registration Closes – Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 3pm EST

OFC $500 FREEROLL
Saturday, January 22nd, 2011 3:00pm EST / 8:00pm GMT
PLUS $250 in Forum Prizes

“Everyone’s a Winner!” $1,500 ADDED Buyin
Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 at 3:00pm EST/8:00pm GMT.
$5 + $0.50 Buyin
$1,500 in Cash Added to the Player Prize Pool
PLUS $250 in Forum prizes

In addition to the prize pool above, all players that earn 5 Player Points in 30 days prior to the buyin, and also play in the event, will receive $10 in their player accounts by January 28th, 2011.

Buyin Password – Coming Soon (Check our site for details)

Players only need to pre-register ONE time to play in either or both of these events. You must pre-register to play in the freeroll and to earn points for your favorite community.

FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING DETAILS, please take a look at our new GGE Partners website here.

Thanks

Claire

2 Answers
Claire-GGE answered 3 years ago
Hi All

Just a quick reminder that the marketing materials are available for you to collect to promote these events on the GGEPartners website.

If you need any help to promote these events, please do not hesitate to PM me or email me on claire@globalgamingevents.com

Happy Promoting!

Claire

Claire-GGE answered 3 years ago
Hi All

Just a quick reminder that the Betfair Freeroll and buy-In Tournament pre registration closes on Wednesday 19th January at 3pm EST.

If you want to get involved to promote these events, please email or PM me. If you are already on board with us, you still have a few days to get your players registered with us for these events.

Happy promoting

Claire