Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

iPHONE

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    PatrickM

@Renee 131695 wrote:

Will It Blend?

http://www.yourcut.ninemsn.com.au/playback.aspx?media_id=326933

YES IT WILL!

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA :devil:

After seeing the marbles blend I would believe anything.

I can’t believe they did that, I hope it was at least a 4GB model and not a precious precious 8GB one :Cry:

Why did I have to watch that right before bedtime :Cry::Cry::Cry:

aleph

Don’t try this at home kiddies….:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was TERRIBLE Renee! LOL

It could give me nightmares. Last night I came back from a late night trip to the store.. and sat here on the computer for 45 minutes… when my daughter sent me an im. We talked for a minute and something she said made me go to grab for my iphone and …………………. it wasn’t there! Not in my purse or next to it. I totally panicked!!!

Thankfully, I found it on the dresser. :) Phew!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Daera 131702 wrote:

That was TERRIBLE Renee! LOL

It could give me nightmares. Last night I came back from a late night trip to the store.. and sat here on the computer for 45 minutes… when my daughter sent me an im. We talked for a minute and something she said made me go to grab for my iphone and …………………. it wasn’t there! Not in my purse or next to it. I totally panicked!!!

Thankfully, I found it on the dresser. :) Phew!!

Heh… you know your blender put it there :devil:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@cowboy 129654 wrote:

1) No GPS. Lots of other phones have this feature – why not the iPhone?[/quote]

Actually, I don’t use the GPS – but the only phone I know of with GPS built-in is the Nokia N95. The rest require phones with Symbian support, or possibly Windows Mobile support.

Quote:
    3) Battery not removable – need to send in to get battery replaced.

That would do it for me. I almost returned the N95 after the first day after seeing how poor the battery life was. But after a week of getting used to it, one day I simply bought another battery and that was that. Besides, it only takes about 30 minutes to fully charge a battery if the phone is not on.

Quote:
    6) No ringtones! Instead you can choose from 25 rings. That sucks. I have fun with ringtones.

What, no ability to set an MP3 as a ringtone? That one is definitely strange considering their investment in iTunes…

Quote:
    7) That’s a huge glass surface on the iPhone. I’m trying to understand how it’s not going to get seriously scratched up very fast.

Screen protector. But you’re right, if that’s glass, I’d be a bit concerned.

Quote:
    11) Can’t upgrade memory on it.

Ouch.

Well, that’s Apple’s typical business model, I guess. I’m sure some enterprising soul will find a way around this, though.

Meanwhile, it is rumored that many of the iPhone applications can actually be run on the N95 :) Combine that with the GPS, wi-fi, 5 MP camera with Carl Zeiss lens, 640×480 video at 30 fps, VoIP SIP support built in (meaning I can call the US and the UK and 40 other countries for free until at least the end of the year), and all the assorted other little goodies, the only reason anyone should choose an iPhone over a N95 is because of the bigger screen (well, the touchscreen on the iPhone is also a big plus).

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Major problem with the IPhone? No SDK. You maybe waiting for awhile for new apps.

aleph

I can’t decide if Jobs is loosing it or is just that greedy—releasing such a revolutionary device with limited functionality that the rival models all have had built in for a while. Couple of my friends have one and don’t seem to mind—they think it’s the best thing to come along since the wheel. :rollover:
    I gotta admit, the touch screen is pretty frickin cool.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok – I just broke down and got one… Love it.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)