Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

doggoneit!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well – they kinda look like mops!

He’s good for me, other than making me walk he makes me laugh a lot – what a clown!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 183535 wrote:

Well, looks like the little guy is now my physical trainer.

Every two hours I have to get up and walk for 15 minutes.

If I don’t, I am sentenced to scrubbing the floor. :tongue:

Actually, It’s just what the doctor ordered, I get a good amount of walking in in the course of a day now.

Yep, I know that feeling. It’s was a pain at first, but then we put in a privacy fence so I can just leave the door open until I get a doggie door put in.

This is a brand new patio door and I hate taking it out and spending hundreds on a replacement, but with winter coming and living in Denver, I have no choice. hehe

We have two and when hubby and I walk them I get upset at him because his dog comes back caughing and gasping for air from being choked so I just take mine and go my own way so that it can be a peaceful day. LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, we have great weather and so I enjoy the walks. The fence is being built and will take a week or so I think, but I really like the new situation, I need to get up and walking, I sit way too much.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 183546 wrote:

Well, we have great weather and so I enjoy the walks. The fence is being built and will take a week or so I think, but I really like the new situation, I need to get up and walking, I sit way too much.

Yep, I need more excersise for sure so I’m going to wipe the dust of my treadmill and bike in the basement one day soon. hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hows things going with the little one Dom? I know you were in Vegas so I wondered how he did.

Today we are getting a doggie door put in the wall of the house. LOL I’m so happy to not have to be woken up at night to let them out anymore. I hope it don’t take to long for them to figure out the new routine. :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

He did fine with hubby and his little dog, but is like glue with me now…

I missed him. Unfortunately the Vegas hotels don’t allow dogs.

Lowes in South Beach did – and if the industry recovers in this country and we can go to South Beach again, I will definitely bring him along. He is just sooooo cute…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 186831 wrote:

He did fine with hubby and his little dog, but is like glue with me now…

I missed him. Unfortunately the Vegas hotels don’t allow dogs.

Lowes in South Beach did – and if the industry recovers in this country and we can go to South Beach again, I will definitely bring him along. He is just sooooo cute…

Well that’s good. I can relate as I hate leaving Palmer when I travel overseas. The fact that most nice hotels will not allow pets made us do the vacation resort thing so that we can always take him with us on vacation.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)