Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

doggoneit!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I went to a fleamarket the SPCA was holding to raise some funds and donated some stuff.

Little did I know I would come back with a new little friend.

There was a lady breeding Shitzus who couldn’t pay her mortgage and got evicted, along with 3 female breeding moms and 20 puppies.

You guessed it, one of them tugged my heart strings and here he is curled up at my feet.

Unfortunately it seems not possible to post a pic in freeforall, and I haven’t taken one yet, but here is a link to a pic of one that looks just like mine:

http://scrubberbum.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/sprocket.JPG

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh how cute is he! :) You have to take more pictures Dom! You make me want to get a little tiny one. :)

My furkid turned two the other day and I was hoping that he would stay under 6 lbs, but he is about 15 pounds now and don’t like to cuddle in my arms like that anymore. He still follow me everywhere I go (even the bathroom) and I hate to leave him when I go on international trips.

Here is Palmer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OH how cute! Yes please Dom, make more pictures, furkids are soooo cutie :)

Mine is a furgirl, 7 years old, but you would never say she is not a young little kitty :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats on the new addition, Dom! :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats to the newbie Dom, your going to be paid back in life some how in ten fold for all the good things you do for others.:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to say I’m extremely jealous…

I would LOVE to be able to do this, but unfortuantely I am allergic to dogs :(
    Which is a shame because my dad hates cats and wont let me get one (I LOVE cats), although would let me get a dog if I wasn’t allergic..

Lose/Lose situation… But at least it looks like you’re doing it for us all Dom :)

Post some more pics guys!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My 2 little monsters, Laurel & Hardy :)

Here’s my little mixed shih-tzu, ya-yee. She has so many funny expressions!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Erik 181637 wrote:

My 2 little monsters, Laurel & Hardy :)

Oh how cute they are :) I’m in love with cats :)

BingoT the Halloween cap is fabulous :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats Dom! I was going to upload my own dog pics, but apparently I am not able to post a link to the image or upload an image anymore. Oh well! :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, last night I put him to bed in one of these Pop-up cloth kennels to help with potty training.

This morning I got up and he had gotten out (still don’t know how he got the zipper open).

One of my Great Danes sleeps on a big dog mattress plus plush blanket on the heated livingroom floor. What I found was Harley the Great Dane sleeping on the floor and the little rascal had the whole huge soft bed to himself and was lounging comfortably.

When Harley stood up he started dancing around her and jumping up trying to lick her face (he can’t quite jump that high, lol!) She was looking at me with this pained expression – “do I have to put up with this?” She is 12 years old, an old lady for a Dane.

I think I am in for a ride with this little guy, he is smart!

To top the circus off I am fostering 4 rescue kittens (5 weeks old).

Nothing like a bunch of kittens and a puppy to liven up a household, lol.

kimsworld

Ah!! Congrats on your new addition!! Can I ask what name you picked??
    My two babies below! Both rescue cats. Nerf (the one at the window) has a fondness for munching on flies! Sumo (the black and white one) is just scared of her own shadow!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 181711 wrote:

I think I am in for a ride with this little guy, he is smart!

Crafty little fellow. I think Shih Tzus were bred for the kings and are used to getting what they want.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kwblue 181701 wrote:

Congrats Dom! I was going to upload my own dog pics, but apparently I am not able to post a link to the image or upload an image anymore. Oh well! :flush:

Haha, me neither! I think the image linking is turned off in this forum…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)