Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Spring Break Daily Updates – Sunday

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    PanicAttack

CANCUN!!! I’m MARKING THE CALENDAR! yippeeeeeeeeee:1Dopey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cancun sounds awesome, will be one hell of a long but judging by the great time we hat in Atlantis will be definitely worth it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh yeah, now we’re talking.

Things can get quite messy in Cancun. CAP Gone Wild, lol

PanicAttack

Fonzi you have that correct….CAP GONE WILD, lets run with that! :happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Cap gone Wild” will be a big hit on some other industries :happydanc !

Gotta join in on the round of applause for Lou and all the gang that took part in organizing this great event, both Janet and myself had a great time! Really looking forward to Cancun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had supper cool time durin our stay at Atlantis. We met so many interesting people, party a lot :). Hope to see You guys soon in Barcelona (realy nice city, i love it)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cancun…………..Here we come!!!!!!!!:letsparty

Jonathan

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like the idea of having the venue in different locations each year. Cancun should have a much higher turnout, it is always super cheap to fly there. Atlantis was kind of expensive, and I can see the price having scared away a lot of affiliates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I say Cancun, as the bahama’s actually is difficult to get to from places like Costa Rica, Panama where several affiliates and program managers including myself are placed.

Cancun is fun and only a few hours away from CR!!! My vote is Cancun!

vladcizsol

We loved Atlantis, but the prices were so high I think we can get a lot more value in Cancun.

That translates to MORE parties. More Booze. More Food. More Fun. And thats a winner in my book. :happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, Cancun?

Does that mean we must all switch from rum to tequila?

Mucho mas tequila, por favor, Senor.:capmiami:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Atlantis was nice, but it’s a good idea to switch place every year. I love to explore new destinations :0.

aaronsmith

Cancun is a wild one! Some lunatic gave me a tequila bottle last time I was there with a worm in it. The worm gets you pretty drunk because it soaks up all the tequila. Im not touching that again!

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)