Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Spring Break Daily Updates – Sunday

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

we did have a great time indeed & we are glad to hear everyone else did as well. when we originally purchased the tickets they required cash or credit card. we only had room keys and antoine’s room was the closest so he paid the bill up front and we were to pay him back. antoine however refused to let us pay him back, so thank you antoine for the outing. we had a great time and that was very generous of you. thanks man!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was great seeing you all again, and meeting lots of new faces. Thanks to Lou and Warren and all the sponsors, I had a blast :drunk2:

Kyle

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes – a major thank you needs to go out to cap for organizing such an amazing event. i had an excellent time

great job fellas! i can’t wait to go to cap euro in barcelona

Anonymous
    Inactive

Been looking forward to it and it is everything I expected.

Thanks, guys! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Due to a variety of confusion, i left a day earlier than i really needed to, especially given the good weather and so many others being around. :(

But: it was great to see people again. Sorry to those i didn’t get to say more than hi for a minute or two.

As far as the rays, I have to say i was more impressed a how many small ones (say 5-8 inches across) they had. I hope that means they’re raising them successfully, rather than restocking them for the affect.

Good Work, Lou, Warren and the rest of the CAP team. It’s always fun coming to events and getting a chance to hang out with you guys. :capmiami:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys for organizing such a fabulous get together every year. As always we had a blast.

Special thanks to Lou and Warren who made it happen.

Cheers
    Satya

vladcizsol

Thanks Guys :hattip:

We had as much fun as you did!:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes you guys did an excellant job and the hotel choice was great, the place was amazing!:hattip: Will take a week to get my liver to recover though…lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh what a trip!

Great resort! Great Convention! Great People!

Can’t beat it.

Now to recover for a week…

Thanks CAP for a GREAT get together!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best conference yet for me!! Thanks to the sponsors and all the amazing people who attended.

Lou and the family – thoroughly enjoyed the fishing trip, it was great watching Bernard struggle with that 200lb beast :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, I don’t travel well but very pleased to get over there for a once in a lifetime holiday with some of the best people in the world! – thanks to everyone who organised this, looking forward to Barcelona :rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just want to give a big round of applause to CAP for putting on a wonderful event. It was my first CAP Spring Break, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

We actually featured three stories about the event in the GPWA newsletter sent out earlier this week. One story I really like (since I wrote it) covers the ASOP tournament, along with pictures and fun details about the event and the excitement behind the scenes. One covering the conference as a whole with my perspective on some of the highlights of the conference including the deep sea fishing expedition. And finally, one covering Rebecca’s comments on the combination of her trip to GIGSE and CAP Spring Break.

I think you’ll enjoy reading our coverage of CAP Spring Break. Just visit: http://www.gpwa.net/gpwa_times/6-13-07.html

Michael

vladcizsol

Thanks Michael it was a pleasure having you there. Also thank you for joining us for the panel discussion.

Next year we are hoping for a better turn out at CAP Spring Break Cancun, I can hardly wait! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cancun?

Definitely a winner!

vacation4.gif vacation8.gif

bar2.gif

dance4.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh yeah Cancun now were talking ..wooohoo:rasta:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)