Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Spring Break Daily Updates – Sunday

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How was the WPT party? I couldn’t go, my liver was hurting! Stayed in and watched a film and tried the snapper off the in-room dining menu – very highly recommended :hattip:

While I was watching tv a little message appeared in the bottom corner saying ‘adult swim’, what’s that about eh, and where do you sign up ? ;)

Beach-goers, if you want privacy and don’t mind rocks (i much prefer rocky beaches to sand) there’s a little cove near the lagoon entrance that is totally enclosed by a wall, no other people are there, there are no buoys, no lifegaurds etc, bit more authentic than the supervised beaches.

vladcizsol

I was dead to the world last night and couldnt make it. My legs and liver are both shot. I am staying until Weds as I need a break after Spring Break to recover!

I heard the WPT party was rocking though!

Even thougn I am exhausted now I can hardly wait till Barcelona!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Professor, Marie & Warren, I just wanted to thank you guys, this years CAP Spring Break was wonderful. Cant wait for Barcelona.

Jonathan:Partier:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Who won the ASOP??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today was awesome, a bunch of us went snorkeling with great whites. At one point I had 4 of them within 2 feet of me (after everyone else got out of the water) an unbelievable experience, I would really recommend it to anyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great whites?? omg that’s nuts! I thought it was too warm for great whites here, I wouldn’t have swam out so far if I’d known!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are harmless and we were quite a ways off shore anyway.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Antoine.

Where did you do that? would love to give it a try too..

Thanks
    Ory

aaronsmith

I went to the atlantis hotel 2 years ago they had a huge ray there bigger than any I had seen before. The rays span was about 4 metres!

vladcizsol

CAP’s Own AceJones is the current reigning ASOP champion.

He will be defending his title at the next Affiliate Series of Poker in Barcelona so everyone start honing your Texas Holdem skills if you want to take a shot at the Champ. :hattip:

vladcizsol

That Manta Ray’s name is Zeus and he is still here swimming around in the Dig.

Ory did Warren give you your Bad Beat Gift Card?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yah, its all used up already :)

Thanks again, although I wish someone else takes this
    glamorous award next time.:wink-wink

Ory

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to “Big Fish”, we went snorkling today. It was fun :). I love the first site and las one, where we were swimming with sharks and some huge fish. Shark feeding was also fun ……. gonna leave bahamas on Wednesday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should probably warn everyone that I was kidding about the great whites. They were reef sharks but nonetheless some were pretty scary looking and the largest was probably the size of Bigfish himself if not a little bigger!

All in good fun. But I did have a bunch swimming around me! I was the last one in the water and at that time the sharks were all investigating.

Anyway the weather was crap for most of the time but you have to work with what you get and I think most of us had a blast.

Anonymous
    Inactive

umm yeah Antoine is insane, he was the only one left out there and these damn sharks are swimming around him..lol I was on the boat saying get out are you crazy or somethingsigh.gif

Thanks Bigfish that was a total blast and next time I say we do the scuba dive!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)