Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Spring Break 2007 – Location Poll

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I voted for “Crystal Palace Bahamas” but I am with the South Africa idea 100%. Prof, when you going to pop to our side of the planet for a CAP event?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I back the SA idea too… any excuse to go home for a holiday…i mean work :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

SA sounds groovy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like the SA idea!

vladcizsol

We will definately look into SA for a seperate event. CAP Springbreak is traditionally held in tandem right after GIGSE to minimize everyones travel.
    That’s why we tend to stick near the east coast of the US in a sunny climate. We would have stayed with Miami Beach were it not for the crappy new US legislation. The Bahamas seem like a good fit for Spring Break.

We are looking at Aruba for CAP/PAP fall fiesta in September. If time and demand permits we would also like to do CAP Down Under in Oz. So just hang in there, at some point in the future CAP may just be in your neck of the woods! :clapper:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    If time and demand permits we would also like to do CAP Down Under in Oz. So just hang in there, at some point in the future CAP may just be in your neck of the woods! :clapper:

Now that would be fantastic – just 3 hours away instead of 42 hours away !!
    :woohoo:

You’d get myself and the Gambling Gal there at least.
    That’s two votes.
    :woo-hoo:

biggyg

Professor Our 20th anniversary is in 2008 and we plan to go to Australia for it ,would be great if you can Pencil it in late 2008 or any time in 2009 . Then I can keep my anniversary promise I made 10 years ago and go to the conference at same time hehehe.

biggyg

This is for Trish any anyone else wanting direct travel from canada to Bahamas ,return tickets are usually 400.00 Canadian -$600 including tax.

Direct flights from Toronto to Bahamas

Anonymous
    Inactive

How anyone can vote against Atlantis I’ll never know! The place is awesome, a little pricey but well worth it. Vote Atlantis!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m probably going to stay at Atlantis just because I’ve always wanted to stay there. You are right it does look awesome.

Rise

Miami was awesome last year!! So let’s make this year awesome to. It has to be Atlantis!

:1Dialog: + :cheers: = CAP Spring Break 07 @ Atlantis

biggyg

I am budgeting now for Atlantis ,There is no way im going and not staying there ,My kids are looking forward to staying there .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anybody know how long it’s taking to get a US passport?

freddypm
    titus wrote:

apparently if youve ever intentionally gambled online and reside in the USA, you arent alowed to leave the country for 1 day for each $1 wagered.:Pisser:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    titus wrote:
    There are services that will do it in 24 hours to a week but the normal way takes up to about 6 weeks. I got mine in about 2 weeks without any problems, but a friend was not so lucky.

I know that if you owe Uncle Sam any funds at any level (student loans, child support, taxes, etc) that they will not issue a passport until the debt is paid.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)