Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Spring Break 2007 – Location Poll

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good thinking on the South African halfway link – Jacqui.

There is always: Sun City’s – “The Palace of the Lost City”
    http://www.suninternational.com/resorts/suncity/
    which is outside of Johannesburg.

My vote is for Atlantis this year, but add ‘The Palace of the Lost City’ to the list for next year ;)

Cheers
    Rob

Anonymous
    Inactive

I vote for anywhere you can get to without going through the USA…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will this still be taking place? If so is there a time. I would like to book my flight asap.

thanks

greek39

vladcizsol

Yes its definately taking place right after GIGSE as usual. We havent finalized the location yet, but we are 90% sure it will be in the Bahamas. I can tell you its 100% sure it will NOT be held in the US.

Right now we are busy finalizing CAP Euro http://www.capeuro.com and the Affiliate Series of Poker. We have to get that fully organzied before we can move on to CAP Spring Break.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really looking forward to CAP euro….

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    Really looking forward to CAP euro….

We are too. It’s going to a SPECTACULAR event. Plus it’s very much needed given the present changes in our industry. I am also excited that European Affiliates who couldnt/wouldnt make the trip to the US in the past will FINALLY get to see how dynamic a CAP event really is.

CAP Euro will Rock!
    :rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s at Stamford Bridge of course it will rock! I love how out of everywhere in Europe you pick my FAVOURITE place on earth!! (very near me too :)). Maybe you can get Mr Mourinho and Abramovich to pop in and say hi :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t wait for CAP Euro either, it will be a chilly blast!:woo-hoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

… let’s do it in ISRAEL!!!!:inlove:
    :Partier::1Dialog: :cheers: :chearlead :capmiami: :guitar: :shots:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah Israel there is a certain area I would like to visit. The name is Ramal…some of the prominent BH/seo people live there. Unless your in the game I wouldn’t visit.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greek39 wrote:
    Yeah Israel there is a certain area I would like to visit. The name is Ramal…some of the prominent BH/seo people live there. Unless your in the game I wouldn’t visit.

greek39

It just came too me the area is near Raanana or something like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just an FYI for US citizens, as of January 8, 2007 all US citizens will require a passport to enter the Bahamas or anywhere in the Caribbean and Mexico, not sure if Canada is included.

If you don’t have one you should have one anyways!

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a provisional date on CAP Spring Break yet Prof only I need to arrange another trip in May very soon and don’t want to double-book it if possible. So if there is….?

Cheers

Simmo!

vladcizsol

Cap Spring Break will be June 8 – 11th. We are still waiting for pricing from Atlantis and Crystal Palace so we havent firmed up location yet, but those are the dates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent – thanks Prof.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)