Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Certified Partner Application – What do you guys think?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Guys generally we base our acceptance of new clients on their track record with affiliates and players and I dont solicit input from community members on their suitability for CAP, but I am wrestling with this application.

First off, I generally don’t have a problem with mature content (when tasteful) and gambling mixing because both are intended for an adult audience, but this applicant is a little more racy then something I would PERSONALLY promote.

They do have an excellent record with adult webmasters so they pass the due dilligence checks with regards to paying affiliates, but I still am unsure if they are a “good fit” for our community.

What do you guys think about the following program?:

http://www.striphilo.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

If there strip hi lo is a gambling game then why not .

But i do not think the site contains gambling , from the quick look i took ,

if im mistaken and it is a gambling site , then they should be allowed .

Anonymous
    Inactive

As a webmaster and a father, I have always steered way around the adult industry. That said, I would be a hypocrite to say you should not accept this site as a Certified Partner just because I personally would not promote them.

Adults should be free to visit and play at that site if they choose to. Therefore, IMHO, that site and their customers deserve to same opportunities as other programs… especially if they pass your “due dillegence”.

Their is a market for that type of site. They meet the need of that market in a professional and upstanding way. I say let them in. 😎

==== EDIT =====

Looking more closely, I cannot find any actual gambling on the site either. If they are not a gambling site, then perhaps they are just looking for some sort of “credibility” to post a badge on their page or something.

Tough call…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see nothing about gambling on the front page.

I am liberal and think everyone should be able to choose for themselves what they want to promote, but any site wanting to be represented by gambling webmasters needs to have game descriptions etc available on the landing page.

The page is devoid of any info.

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.striphilo.com/terms.html

Read the terms, these are ladies or “chat host” working from their homes, all this site is to me is a chat site for men/women to get their rocks off..lol Sorry but I don’t see anything about actual gambling on here except the names of the certain chat rooms, I would not promote this as it has nothing at all to do with gambling.

Now if this was an adult website and I was an affiliate then yah I say give them the chance to become certified.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I see nothing about gambling anyplace.

Strip poker via webcam would likely be popular, but this place doesn’t look like anything of the kind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you can play a card game with the hosts, and you have to “bet” if a certain turned card is higher or lower…

Anonymous
    Inactive

but their affiliate site isnt loading,if it exists,

and the should have an affiliate service first place….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d reject the application unless they make it more prominent that this is a gambling site.

I have no worries about the adult nature of the site, how the bets are placed, where the girls ‘work’ or anything else, people can promote them if they see fit and that’s fine.

However, I had a good look around the site and I couldn’t find anywhere that it says “this is a gambling site” or anything along those lines.

I think they are trying to lure people into registering before telling them that it costs money to play and that you have to actually place wagers. From scouting the site, albeit briefly, it gives the impression that you pay for registration and to ‘meet’ a girl and then you play ’til your heart’s content. (Or maybe other pieces of your body!! :devil: )

In my mind we need to promote sites that are ethical and let players know exactly what they are doing, especially since UIGEA and this site does not meet the requirements.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    elgoog wrote:
    but their affiliate site isnt loading,if it exists,

and the should have an affiliate service first place….

Maybe you should try it again, it worked ok for me. It goes to a site called xhttp://www.camsense.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok,… had bad connection

it seems not real betting….
    you just pay per minute as long as you are online,whether you are “chatting” or playing this game,
    revenue share lifetime starts at 25%

Quote:
    They do have an excellent record with adult webmasters so they pass the due dilligence checks with regards to paying affiliates,

How you know this Prof?

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    How you know this Prof?

Thats the feedback we have received from Adult Webmasters that we checked with Elgoog.

I havent promoted them myself and this isnt the sort of thing I would promote personally, but I was interested in getting a few more oppinions before I just said no.

Based on the feedback everyone has given up to now I think my gut feeling was correct and that this isnt really a good fit for CAP. The gambling aspects are tenuous at best and for some reason I just dont feel warm and fuzzy about this one.

aaronsmith

I think for a site to be CAP certified it needs to be predominantly gambling this site though appears to be predominantly adult content therefore not worthy of CAP certification. I have no problem with adult content and gambling being ixed togather yet this site appears to have no real gambling content.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The camsense thing is probably a good earner for adult webmasters but the gambling aspect must be hidden somewhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    ….. First off, I generally don’t have a problem with mature content (when tasteful) and gambling mixing because both are intended for an adult audience….

Applicant Website wrote:
    At StripHiLo.com, we are always looking for new ways for our Viewers and sexy webcam babes to have fun and engage in Live webcam action, and the opportunity to play exciting Strip Games with and against a webcam babe of your choice.

No software downloads are required, just REGISTER FOR FREE, then sit back and watch live adult video action whilst chatting, making requests or playing our hot strip games using your keyboard – Once you have found your special lady luck our StripHiLo also provides customers free access to photo archives that contain millions of webcam babes photos with new photos added on a daily basis!

Can “exciting Strip Games” be described/considered as gambling? I don’t think so, but that’s just IMHO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)