Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Audits Team Leader Selected – Team Selections going out

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    biggyg

You said it better than me eclipse lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do want to see things get fixed. Especially if it’s a new platform that shows promise and has bugs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IMPORTANT:

Well, I’ve just had a chance to speak with Josh as well as go over the results from the white paper and my notes and there has been a mistake made on interpeting the results so I need to speak with the professor about it before I post.

vladcizsol

Guys let me chat with Robin and what she found that now leads her to believe their may have been a mistake made in reading the reports. If there was an error made in collection or processing of the audit data we will have to pull the results and retest Rome at a future date.

We honestly believed that the data had been thouroughly analyzed by the team and if they arent 100% sure of the results its unfair to keep them posted and we owe Rome an apology.

Lets wait until we have had time to discuss this with the team before we make a final decision.

vladcizsol

I will be chatting with Robin today and provide complete details of what happened and post them later today. In the mean time the next audit will begin several days after we return from CAP Euro London. I have our programming team developing printed and online forms to outline, verify and track each and every step of the audit procedure for each tester. This is being done to ensure complete accuracy and provide Robin with all the data in a uniform format for reporting. Hopefully this will speed the process up and reduce the chance for any errors.

CAP Audits are a great new tool for helping us to discover any discprencies in tracking and reporting of Online Gaming Affiliate Programs. When a fault is detected we will work with the program on a resolution. This will help ensure when you work with CAP Certified Partners you have the best opportunity for success.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)