Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAC Montreal

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gooner, first time you go, you’ll kick yourself for having missed all the previous ones.

You will be surprised at the new ideas you will bring home. (If you go there with business on your mind)

12 hrs of flying and the requisite waiting around is about what it takes me to get to europe (actually takes me a few hrs more). I’ve been doing it a few times a year for years. Can’t say that I like it, for me it ranks about equal with going to the dentist’s and waiting around. But everyone is different. Some passengers sleep, some watch the airline movies or bring their own, some read, some get a ton of work done on their laptops. I like to start when I’m already tired and sleep most of the way.

Try to fly so you arrive in mid afternoon local time. Make sure you get some outdoor daylight, and wait to go to bed til after dark. You won’t jetlag much if you keep to that.

PatrickM

You can get a lot out of meeting the people you are partnered up with already, that to me is invaluable. If you’re not open for new deals then your not going to get as much out of it.

I always have fun at them and I have only missed a handful. It’s true what Dom says, you do kick yourself for missing a few!

Have a good weekend guys :hattip:

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)