Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Board Posting Clarification

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    foldout

Hiya Prof,

I couldn’t agree more we are all business people here, and this is a forum to receive and give advice, support, and perhaps constructive criticism. If people don’t want to be civil and professional they shouldn’t be in business and are not likely to have much success. We are here to build a community in a business where we are usually disconnected – we should be open here and work together.

I support your decision 100%

Roberto
    http://www.canaffco.com

Shannon

Franko,

Dedication and focus will be your keys to success. The more you know, the luckier you get.

I wish you the strength to stand when it seems the hardest, and the will to prevail. Your biggest challenge will be the time you are willing to invest to becoming fully knowledgeable about your desired direction, once you have created your environment, diligence and focus will be what bring you success.

Best regards and look forward to seeing you at the top,

@lostgringo 153942 wrote:

Hello Everyone:

I am sorry to hear that there have been problems on this board. However, it does sound like the Professor has things back in control. Such a fine line between free speech and hate mongering….

……And, I am trying to teach myself SEO. It’s a daunting task at my age (63), but I enjoy what I am doing and if I fail, nobody can say that I didn’t try. And, I have a reason to get up and greet the day every morning.

Thanks for the opportunity to get to know all of you and learn as I go.

Franko

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)