Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliates living in exotic places

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hiya,

Would like to know of any affiliates living in exotic places as an affiliate all you need is a laptop and internet connection. Because of this I am surprised not more affiliates are living in exotic and wonderful places.

Following a conversation with an affiliate tonight I am considering spending a couple of months over the football season working out of Brazil (floripa to be exact).

Has anyone else worked out of these kind places, and would anyone be up for bunking with me for a few months and enjoying the good life of Brazil while making money as an affiliate?

I was living in SE asia for 7 months playing poker + affiliate stuff, was staying mostly in Thailand where I rented an apartment but was moving around a lot

Anonymous
    Inactive

Poquer777 lives on an island called La Gomera – His wife gave me a book whilst we were in Cyprus on teh island and it looks amazing – And best of all apparently the entire island is wifi….I can only dream….

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Simoneaton 173878 wrote:

Hiya,

Would like to know of any affiliates living in exotic places as an affiliate all you need is a laptop and internet connection. Because of this I am surprised not more affiliates are living in exotic and wonderful places.

Who says that there are not more?
    Exotic is all dependant on the eyes of the viewer.
    :tongue:

To me your location of Costa Rica sounds like a very exotic place indeed. As does other gambling hotspots like Curacao, Gibraltar and Malta.
    :hattip:

While others might classify New Zealand as a sub-tropical paradise with the snowy mountains of the Southern Alps, volcanos, sandy beaches and cheap beer as qualifying as exotic.

Europeans possibly look at Australia as exotic (based on the feedback for the potential CAP Australia) while Aussies simply consider it home.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I you would like to sponsor me, I’d be more than happy to move to the Malta or Cyprus..

Although any kind of island, with internet and good tax rules will do aswell.. :)

I think you get easy bored on exotic island if you live there all the time, The best thing imo is to move a round and explore our nice planet.

Laptop in backpack and hit the road –> new age nomad ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

When my youngest gets out of high school which is yrs from now…lol I plan to island hop:cappy:

Floripa – (Floranopolis) is amazing. I have never seen more beautiful people, more good times. I spent New Years on that beach once. Happy people in unity. The beaches are sacred to the locals. It is a perfect place to live for an affiliate. No problems with the local government and plenty of huge condos to spend those earnings on.

Patricia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lived in Lafayette, Indiana for 9 months in 2005…then came back…recently travelled through Europe for a month with friends…all done with laptop strapped to my back.

Its great just to get away for a month or so….:)

But cant stay away for too long tho…I’ll miss the footy! ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Out of all the places mentioned Floranopolis in Brazil is nice.

Costa Rica is a nice place to live with a different way of life.

biggyg

We travel for two months of the year with the kids ,I have been to ten countries in 2008 and 2-3 more to go .My most impressive trip was to North Africa.I don’t look for exotic but interesting cultures ,beautiful beaches and of course warm climates.

As for travelling with another affiliate for months on end I would say no to that Idea hahaha.The onlything holding me back from living a nomadic Life is my kids and school,they need routines but as a family we do enjoy the two months of travelling together.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ever tried Madagascar?

Anonymous
    Inactive

exotic is truly in the eye of the beholder. i lived in india for a few months, although interesting, a bit too exotic for my liking.

working out of former soviet union countries is also quite exotic. definitely recommended for someone to try it out.

australia is quite exotic if you come from the other side of the planet, but you quickly fall into a routine and begin to appreciate the ozy life.

my next plan is to go live in venice for a month. the fact that they dont have any cars makes their life work at a very interesting pace. i found it quite liberating and yet quite strange. life goes at a different speed there.

for those not burdened by kids or spouses, moving around europe and renting appartments for a couple of months is an educational way of living a nomad affiliate life.

Freerolls.bz

Hi All, I feel that I live in a very exciting and beautiful country with many attractions and a history to wet anybody’s appetite. Don’t just take my word for it, go and read for yourself. Cheers and have a great weekend.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Montreal, Canada :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)