Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Is this your primary income?

pokerduty asked 1 year ago
I know most of you don’t want to say how much you are making, but this would be fair enought question. :tounge2:

I’m just starting up myself and commission amounts kinda make you wonder…

13 Answers
bc4u answered 1 year ago
I wish

byebyebaby answered 1 year ago
I hope it will be soon :hattip:

aksana answered 1 year ago
It’s my main job.

casinobonusguy answered 1 year ago
It’s my main income and also pays the bills for 12 employees here.

pokerduty answered 1 year ago
casinobonusguy;177544 wrote:
It’s my main income and also pays the bills for 12 employees here.

That’s something to dream about :highflyer

casinobonusguy answered 1 year ago
I am not dreaming ,it is more like a Nightmare <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> It is big responsibility to have but good motivation <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

GamTrak answered 1 year ago
I quit my day job in 2004 and this is my sole income. I have a staff of six that I do monthly payroll for, but they all have other jobs outside of igaming.

GamTrak answered 1 year ago
@casinobonusguy 177548 wrote:

I am not dreaming ,it is more like a Nightmare <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> It is big responsibility to have but good motivation <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

You got that right! <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> Being the “boss” is not always fun. LOL

It’s a huge responsibility to be responsible for your income let along have others depending on ya. Especially in this economic crisis that America is facing.

I’m fortunate in the fact that I love what I do and it’s not work to me and I look forward to waking up to get started, 98% of the time.

pokerduty answered 1 year ago
casinobonusguy;177548 wrote:
I am not dreaming ,it is more like a Nightmare <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> It is big responsibility to have but good motivation <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

But I am

GamTrak;177553 wrote:
You got that right! <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> Being the “boss” is not always fun. LOL

Still dreaming

GamTrak;177553 wrote:
It’s a huge responsibility to be responsible for your income let along have others depending on ya. Especially in this economic crisis that America is facing.

Im not american…:angel:
Still dreaming ;D

Anyway, Im allready an entrepreneur, so that wouldn’t be that big of an change.
…other then getting more people working for me.

aksana answered 1 year ago
@pokeradmin 177561 wrote:

But I amStill dreamingIm not american…:angel:
Still dreaming ;D

It’s not important to be an american that to have success in online gambling, and …now it’s better to be outside of America <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />