Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How I can start affiliate

mark the bull asked 1 year ago
Hello Everyone,

I have just started affiliate business and I do not have so much knowledge about it, I am looking for some assistance, support and guidance that if I have good quality casino blog, How I can start doing affiliate on it? What would be the basic requirements and so on

Looking forward for response from senior members and affiliate experts on this topic

Regards

Mark

8 Answers
Caseym answered 1 year ago
Hi Mark

Do you have the casino blog yet? If so what is the URL?

Arjun answered 1 year ago
Hey Mark the ebooks section might be a good resource for you: Free Gambling Affiliate eBooks | Casino Affiliate Programs

Also, same questions as Casey. How far along are you in regards to building your affiliate business?

mark the bull answered 1 year ago
@Caseym 249131 wrote:

Hi Mark

Do you have the casino blog yet? If so what is the URL?

@Arjun 249131 wrote:

Arjun

Hey Mark the ebooks section might be a good resource for you: Free Gambling Affiliate eBooks | Casino Affiliate Programs

Also, same questions as Casey. How far along are you in regards to building your affiliate business?

Thanks for your suggestions and I will definitely visit the eBook sections provided into this forum, Yes, I have a few casino booked domains for example one is casinonlineroom dot co dot uk (I believe moderators will not consider it a way of the site promotion)

Looking forward for your guidance about starting affiliate on this blog

Regards

Mark

Hermski answered 1 year ago
Hey Mark

First of all, welcome! This is not to demoralise you of course, but ‘potentially’ you have a long and rocky way ahead of you. From what I (guess I’ve) learned over the months, I would suggest the following (some of it sounds so obvious, but sometimes the coin just drops a little later):

  • Start small and try to focus on a niche that you feel you can provide for and has potential to convert. Something like online slots or table games.
  • Plan in advance i.e. lay out your set of keywords you want to target within that niche and focus on those. I wouldn’t start with more than 10 to 20. Periodically add new ones to the mix once you see first successes with your initial target words. If you go all in with too many right at the start, you’re watering it down too much and may not rank for anything, at least for a while.
  • Check out other sites to get ideas without copying their stuff of course…
  • Work with affiliate programs where you know they generally convert well with your target audience. There’s no point promoting a product no one has heard of in your region (unless targeting worldwide).
  • Do you know how to maintain a site or have a good idea of SEO? Maybe get together with someone you can count on, who has one or another skill set and try building the project up together.

Of course there is loads of other advice, but one thing you will always hear is work hard, have patience and don’t expect a banner farm to do (too) well. I have only recently started figuring out certain elements myself that, if they would have been applied correctly from the start, would probably see me further ahead in the game. Well, better now than never ;-)

Anyone disagree, please let me know, but I would (currently) summarise the whole thing as such:

  • Good content / but not a SEO whizz = no immediate success in sight.
  • Good content / basic SEO understanding = low to intermediate success within a few months to a year.
  • SEO whizz = Just arrange for the content and let your SEO skills do the rest (you may not even be interested in the products. It’s all about the sales of course).

What I’m trying to say is, that the industry pros or affiliates with an actual industry or affiliate background (partner side) have an advantage or the edge over a beginner in terms of knowledge and contacts. While you’re learning step by step, they already know which buttons to press.

Would like to hear other people’s input. Thanks!

Die besten Online Casinos und Bonus-Angebote | MeinOnlineCasino.com
Novoline Spiele online spielen | NovolineOnlineSpielothek.com

mark the bull answered 1 year ago
Thank you so much, I must say very informative article and I will try to improve myself as well as my site before starting affiliate. Keyword research would never be a problem.

Thank you very much again to all of you for providing guidance, other members can also get valuable infromation from this thread

Regards

@Hermski 249170 wrote:

Hey Mark

First of all, welcome! This is not to demoralise you of course, but ‘potentially’ you have a long and rocky way ahead of you. From what I (guess I’ve) learned over the months, I would suggest the following (some of it sounds so obvious, but sometimes the coin just drops a little later):

  • Start small and try to focus on a niche that you feel you can provide for and has potential to convert. Something like online slots or table games.
  • Plan in advance i.e. lay out your set of keywords you want to target within that niche and focus on those. I wouldn’t start with more than 10 to 20. Periodically add new ones to the mix once you see first successes with your initial target words. If you go all in with too many right at the start, you’re watering it down too much and may not rank for anything, at least for a while.
  • Check out other sites to get ideas without copying their stuff of course…
  • Work with affiliate programs where you know they generally convert well with your target audience. There’s no point promoting a product no one has heard of in your region (unless targeting worldwide).
  • Do you know how to maintain a site or have a good idea of SEO? Maybe get together with someone you can count on, who has one or another skill set and try building the project up together.

Of course there is loads of other advice, but one thing you will always hear is work hard, have patience and don’t expect a banner farm to do (too) well. I have only recently started figuring out certain elements myself that, if they would have been applied correctly from the start, would probably see me further ahead in the game. Well, better now than never ;-)

Anyone disagree, please let me know, but I would (currently) summarise the whole thing as such:

  • Good content / but not a SEO whizz = no immediate success in sight.
  • Good content / basic SEO understanding = low to intermediate success within a few months to a year.
  • SEO whizz = Just arrange for the content and let your SEO skills do the rest (you may not even be interested in the products. It’s all about the sales of course).

What I’m trying to say is, that the industry pros or affiliates with an actual industry or affiliate background (partner side) have an advantage or the edge over a beginner in terms of knowledge and contacts. While you’re learning step by step, they already know which buttons to press.

Would like to hear other people’s input. Thanks!

Die besten Online Casinos und Bonus-Angebote | MeinOnlineCasino.com
Novoline Spiele online spielen | NovolineOnlineSpielothek.com

online18casino answered 1 year ago
Here is a free, easy to follow guide on how to start out as an online casino affiliate Affiliates | Gambling Jobs

AussieDave answered 1 year ago
Hi Mark,

While the online gaming industry is certainly lucrative, it is not the cash cow it once was.

For every 100 newbies who start up, 2 or less will still be at in t12 months. The rest give up because it’s a lot of hours and work for little to no reward. It can take a good 18 months to start seeing consistent 4 figure commissions for example. But that’s no guarantee either, it could take you a lot longer.

And when the USA finally legalizes online casino gaming these places will likely cull these off-shore venues. When players can choose between gambling at say a licensed Nevada online casino or an unregulated off-shore casino, I know which one I’d pick.

So there is yet another stick in your wheel.

From what I understand your a complete newbie with respect to not only online gaming affiliate market but also SEO etc etc. These things take literally years to learn and many more to master.

I’m not trying to discourage you but on the same token I don’t think it’s right for me to tell you to go knock yourself out and get into this industry without first laying things out in the open. Least then you can decided on what’s best for you with your eyes wide open <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

tded69 answered 1 year ago
You need to have quality content in your blog. because quality content will help the ranking seo.