Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Why do my numerous emails go unanswered?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

well its nice to see AP can spend time getting advertising on CAPS newsletter, BUT WHATS THE POINT FFS !!!

I alsmost NEVER EVER get a reply from them !!!! there are lots of threads about this here and at PAW too.

Out of the last FIVE emails to you danielle – ZERO have been aswered.

From my experience Chipleader are the WORST affiliate dept i have worked with and i beleive they should have there certification taken away as they are not reponding in a timely manner (if responding at all)

In my 18 months here you will have never seen a post like this from me, but enough is enough (and i used to send them shit loads of players – now i only send them around 20% of what i used to, because of the constant non replys)

PanicAttack

Hello Guys,

I’m sorry to hear that you have not had a response from anyone. If you have sent me an email I have not received it. The only person on this thread that I have been working on is Carl. He has gotten several responses from me via email. As for Darko123 and anyone else please shoot me an email danielle@chipleader.com or rg_danielle@hotmail.com. I can assure you that the minute I receive your email it will be taken care of. I look forward to hearing from you.

darko123, I am really surprised you and I have corresponded before I will even double check my emails from you. Please get back to me via PM or email as soon as you can so we can talk shop. Please note that you can contact Marcela@chipleader.com she is the affiliate manager who can tend to any of your needs on this forum. I am here as well. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks,
    D

PanicAttack

Hello Again,

I would really like you guys to get a hold of me as soon as you can so this can be resolved. There are many webmasters on CAP that I have helped within a 12 hour time frame…I’m not sure (except for Carl Hostrup) why I havent recieved any emails!?!? If you still want to have me assist me please drop me an email at my chipleader or hotmail address or to my colleague Marcela@chipleader.com. Thanks guys.

Cheers,
    Danielle

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Danielle.

Thanks for your reply, but the issue is still not resolved.

PanicAttack

Hi Carl,

Please check your emails, I think there may be a some confusion.

Please get back to me via email when you get my message.

Thanks,
    D

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Danielle.

I have checked my mail, but unfortunately, we havn’t moved a steep.
    I have replied to you 3-4 days ago, but no anwser from you until today, where i “bump” this thread.

I know this is a very small issue, but it might be a way to find out why a lot of players complaint about rakeback being to small.

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ChipDani 136170 wrote:

darko123, I am really surprised you and I have corresponded before I will even double check my emails from you. Please get back to me via PM or email as soon as you can so we can talk shop. Please note that you can contact Marcela@chipleader.com she is the affiliate manager who can tend to any of your needs on this forum. I am here as well. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks,
    D

Hi Danielle

Yes we did correspond before and it was great when you set me up with a bonus and bonus code etc.

But i didnt get any replys for the last serveral emails which covers 3 issues.
    i’ll post here as a quick recap for you (i have also forwarded the emails)

issue,

1. At some point last month my revs dropped about 45% overnight in the chipleader affiliate account – you said you would look into it – i have not had an explanation for this.

2. My account report shows lots of players with zero revs, even though these players are counted as RMP’s in the summary report (as only RMP’s should be in the account report) so why are they showing zero rev’s ?

3. recent one, in my summary report where it shows my comission, it just shows zero (although it does show the gross figures, but not my comission)

Regards
    Andreas

Anonymous
    Inactive

@darko

As for 3. I have same problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

Danielle , i also have emailed you and chipleader numerous times with no response , So ill try here , Can i please get a bonus code for Absolue Poker and Ultimate bet for offline marketing .

Thankyou

fronkee

Hi the27offsuit,

Please send the code to marcela@chipleader.com to get it set up.

Take care!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sent :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Danille.

Could you please inform me of what is happening ?

Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everytime I have asked more than one question in an e-mail I only get one answer and am left hanging with the other questions. I’m still waiting for a question that I asked Danni about two weeks ago. Sent follow e-mails but to no avail.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m always amazed that webmasters still promote them. If they are not complaining about the emails, they complain about the stats being messed up!

fronkee

Your bonus codes are ready the 27offsuit!

All – Please send me your questions to marcela@chipleader.com

Take care!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)