Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Why do my numerous emails go unanswered?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Revenue News

I have tried to withdraw funds from my affiliate account, which is deposited into my player account, but have been denied because I never made a deposit. I have sent numerous emails to affiliates@absolutepoker.com, and cashier@absolutepoker.com but have only gotten copy/paste answers that do not address my situation. The funny thing is that I emailed the affiliate address and was told by an agent that I should have emailed the cashier address and when it was answered, it was the very same agent!! It’s as if they do not even read the emails! I almost received the answer I needed when I was offered a bankwire, but when I replied with the requested information, the same agent replied over a week later and stated that they had nothing to do with withdrawals. I then attempted to email every AP address I had and also sent messages via the Chipleader site, all have gone unanswered!

I have decided to remove all Chipleader sites, links and references from my website as I have a problem recommending their obviously poor customer service to my visitors. I cannot in good faith recommend that my visitors use their site! It’s too bad because they convert pretty well, but their customer service is horrible!

PanicAttack

Hi Potsie,

Thanks for your post. I am very resentful in the fact that you have not been assisted by our support staff. This is not a regular instance for us. I would like to get things taken care of for you so if you could shoot me a PM or email at Danielle@chipleader.com I would be very happy to get the ball rolling for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Very Best Regards,
    Danielle

Revenue News

Hi Danielle

I’ve sent you an email with the messages from the agent in question. I truly hope that you can redeem Chipleader sites and actually address my concerns. It is a shame to have a nicely polished product and to follow it up with subpar customer service agents. In fact, it is completely unacceptable in my books. Is there only one person that works for AP that answers emails? I like the merchant sites, like the agent site, like the banners and creatives, but the most important element is lacking!

PanicAttack

Hi Potsie,

I just received your email, I will be going over it and hopefully getting it taken care of later today or tomorrow. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Danielle

Revenue News

After receiving top notch service from Danielle, I have decided to continue to promote Chipleader sites, AP and UB. I have gotten my withdrawal request processed in less than 24 hours from the time I posted this topic. Danielle is a class act and truly an asset to Chipleader. Without her personal attention I would have definitely never promoted another Chipleader site again! Thank you!:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Danielle.

I have the same problem – mails sent to support@chipleader.com goes unanwsered.

could you help me ?

best regards

hostrup

PanicAttack

Hi There,

Please email me your concern/issue to Danielle@chipleader.com and I would be more than happy to assist. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    D:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

D!
    What happened to the promised mail ?

PanicAttack

Hi Again,

Wow I am quite shocked by your post, your inquiry has already been sent to a backend tech who’s checking your player’s rake stats, etc. As an affiliate manager I have many affiliates to tend to and each one is very important to me.

I appreciate your kind patience and I will have an answer for you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Very Best,
    Danielle

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ChipDani 134409 wrote:

Hi Again,

Wow I am quite shocked by your post, your inquiry has already been sent to a backend tech who’s checking your player’s rake stats, etc. As an affiliate manager I have many affiliates to tend to and each one is very important to me.

I appreciate your kind patience and I will have an answer for you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Very Best,
    Danielle

Great, thanks, it looks like there is being taken care of things now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@D

Any news ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Danni.

Have tried to contact you several times, and got a reply from you. But unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem.

Are you looking into the problem, and when do you expect this minor issue to be cleared / resolved ?

It is just a minor stats problem, but a response would be nice.

Best regards

Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in the same boat here as well. I spent 30 minutes with AP support which was a total waste of time. So far one PM and two e-mails to Dani have gone unanswered.

Anyone thinking of promoting AP should think twice about it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

just received an e-mail from AP.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Danni.

The issue is as you know still not resolved.

The least you could do was to inform me what is happening ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)