Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Who’s coming?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hey,

who all is planning on being in Vegas?

I’ll be there with bells on, and will likely stay through G2E also.

Vegas here we come!

:cheers: :rasta: :wavey: :la-de-da: :burnafatt :clapper: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m there.

And I think I owe a couple of people around here a few beers!

vladcizsol

Warren is going. I will definately be there next year, but this time I am taking my mom on a cruise for her Birthday that week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

Looking forward to another good year in Vegas – dont really remember last year though :D

Ok, first round – and many more I am sure – of drinks on me.

Cheers…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there again this year.
    -Ken-

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please grab me when you see me Ken – I don’t want us to miss each other again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Focal Click team will be in Vegas in October. It will be nice to see you all again, and meet some new friends!

Best Regards,

Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will be there as well, look forward to seeing one and all, we should have a specific time and place to meet up.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Ken – We have to sit around a table, I simply cannot take no for an answer!

Brian – Brilliant, will be good to see you again, we can do another edition of Pinky and Jamal – will not get into that here, hahaha…

Cheers…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes indeed Garth, I’m looking forward to meeting you.
    And Dominique, I’ll be sure to introduce myself this year.
    See you guys there!
    -Ken-

Anonymous

I can’t make it. New baby is due around that time. Unless someone wants to call my wife and explain that this is more important.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last year was a great conference, I hope this one will be even better. Hope to meet you there. Please drop me an email if you would like to plan a meeting.

See you all there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The fortune team will once again be in Vegas …. And we are looking forward to another first-rate event!!

It will be good seeing everyone again…

David

Garth, should we import the pimp for transport?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Dave – HAHAHAHAHA, Brilliant mate!!!!!! I almost forgot about the Pimp, hahaha, we simply must use him in Amsterdam again, I still have his number….Take care mate and see you soon (thanks for bringing your staff too, can we initiate them?? ) :cheers:

Cheers…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t wait for another edition of Pinky and Jamal – I’ve been itching to switch back into my alter ego! By the sounds of it Jamal can’t make it which is a shame though.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again – think this year will be one to remember (which may be a paradox in relation to ‘conferences’ in this industry).

Hey Brian – will be good to meet up again but after your story about the Bahamas – we get to choose where the taxi goes, not you! :bigsmile:

laters all

Tim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)