Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Where is the complaint link for Euro Partners

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

im waiting for a response from two weeks ago via email..

iddrugo666

They spent months doing this, seem to have no intention of paying.

This is a shame.

nav145

Hi everyone,

Robin at EP did get in touch with me and let me know that she’s been out of the office. I’m not quite sure when she’ll be back in but I’m confident she will get in touch with you all. I’ll ask her to pop in here and contact the folks without answers yet. Thanks everyone.

John

turboodds

FWIW – there is 3-5 years of history over at the GPWA with Europartners having payment issues, stats issues, and no communications. I know for me I stopped working with them a couple of years ago. My only recommendation would to be very cautious! Best of luck to all with this ongoing historic issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GFPC 240478 wrote:

FWIW – there is 3-5 years of history over at the GPWA with Europartners having payment issues, stats issues, and no communications. I know for me I stopped working with them a couple of years ago. My only recommendation would to be very cautious! Best of luck to all with this ongoing historic issue.

CP / EP has a poor history much longer than 3-5 years. Problem is the GPWAs/ CAPs etc are all too willing to accept money at the direct expense of the members who make them what they are!

turboodds

@arkyt 240487 wrote:

CP / EP has a poor history much longer than 3-5 years. Problem is the GPWAs/ CAPs etc are all too willing to accept money at the direct expense of the members who make them what they are!

I totally agree with you…. working with EP is like the Helsinki Syndrome I talked about.
    In My opinion its one of the most ruthless programs to EVER hit the industry — ever!

iddrugo666

Europartner Spanish Manager Pablo Blitman rarely answered my emails and when answer was to say “out of office”.

Careful with these people.

nav145

Hi again everyone,

We appreciate everyones input on this and are trying to assist. Robin is out of the office still but we have another EP associate willing to step in and help. I don’t know if this means resolution to all our members (I hope it does) but at least the communication doors are open and there is some effort being made. Anyhow, I’ll try to keep everyone posted with updates. Thanks all.

John

iddrugo666

Finally Paul Blitman contacted me two days ago by telephone and the problem is resolved. Europartners send the delayed payments.

Although the payment was received this process has been lamentable and problematic. I’ve wasted enough time that I would liked been simply working without worries.

I claimed $ 700 in CPA and received $ 489 in revenue share.The problem is resolved 6 months later.

Thank you and best regards to all!

PD: “..please say in CPA forum that the problem is resolved..” J

bosshoggs

@edubal 240898 wrote:

Finally Paul Blitman contacted me two days ago by telephone and the problem is resolved. Europartners send the delayed payments.

Although the payment was received this process has been lamentable and problematic. I’ve wasted enough time that I would liked been simply working without worries.

I claimed $ 700 in CPA and received $ 489 in revenue share.The problem is resolved 6 months later.

Thank you and best regards to all!

PD: “..please say in CPA forum that the problem is resolved..” J

Thank you so much for the update… happy to hear that all was resolved. So sorry to hear that it took so long to happen.

omaculer

“I claimed $ 700 in CPA”

The same old story: CPA
    I hate CPA.
    Only problems for both sides.
    Nobody should take it.
    Rev share only and most of all problems are gone.

Sonja :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many things to be learned here.

= CAP does have impact. Issues of concern become public knowledge. They have industry clout and contact.
    = CAP is not all powerfull (they don’t have the power to force someone to play)

= EP – They came up with the $ after many months.

omaculer

@rmeeuwsen 240917 wrote:

= EP – They came up with the $ after many months.

I always get my money up to 99% on time. For years.
    Should not be the case, then maybe I would write here.

Since late 2011, the payments come very quickly and much sooner than is provided.

The Affiliate Manager is the secret.
    He / She can mess up everything.
    Or they really help the webmaster.

I believe that most complaints go back to CPA deals.
    How can either side win with CPA?
    If the players losing big money, then the webmaster earns too little.
    If the players losing to little, then it is a very bad deal for EP.
    A harmonious cooperation arises not so.

There are (at least) 3 women working for EP, really professional, honest and they are role models.
    For everyone else, I can not judge.

Girl power smilie_girl_069.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know of other Germans complaining about your support for us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it so difficult to employ somebody who wants to do this job?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)