Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What’s Up With Vegas Affiliates?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@katsmeownvista 129989 wrote:

Well I had to come and post…My Landlord says my Charm, Personality and Good Looks, just aren’t going to pay my rent anymore…LMAO! :flush:

My 6’2″ 27yr old out of work son, who now lives with me , refuses to live off bean sprouts and cottage cheese, like me…LMAO!

Besides, I have to work 2 jobs now that business is in the tank. I work harder and put in more hours on my board then my outside job. So yeah, I am a little cranky when I can’t get paid:tongue:…LOL

That is my sad song…LOL:rockband:

That’s Kitty…always wordy…LMAO! Dang woman…take a breath in between sentences…hehehehe! Reminds me of when we’re on the phone and you’re chewing out my backside. :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

FOR ALL MY FELLOW AFFILIATES – IN WAITING..lol

This just in from VA (posted at GPWA)

Payments and Stats

Dear Affiliates,

May payments stated today. June will follow shortly after.

With June we will also start to send all the missing payments from the previous months that were on hold. So far I managed to include in the June files seven affiliates that were still waiting for old payments.

You can still contact me at info@vegasaffiliates.com if you have any further questions. We will get back to everyone as fast as possible as we did untill now (and hopefully a bit faster now that the payments are getting back on track).

Last week we had a problem with the stats and we had to delay the processing of May commissions due to this. Now everything is fine and the stats are working perfectly.

From tomorrow we will have a blog on the VegasAffiliates web site wich we will be using to send the notifications of the payments and any other news that we might need to give you.
    I will keep using the usual methods such as newsletters and post on different forums.

The blog address is http://blog.vegasaffiliates.com and will be online from tomorrow as well as linked to the Vegas Affiliates home page.

My very best regards to all of You

Massimiliano Rossi

Vegas Affiliates
    info@vegasaffiliates.com

I also want to thank CAPS for letting us address this issue here as I understand they are not CAPS Certified. Thanks again …you guys and gals are wonderful!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We received VA, May commissions this morning via Ecocard.
    :wink-wink

supervince

@katsmeownvista 130216 wrote:

We received VA, May commissions this morning via Ecocard.
    :wink-wink

Can you tell us what account name it came from? I received an ecocard payment this morning as well but I have no idea who it came from and the amount doesn’t match what VA owe me. The account name I received payment from is “VCS Affiliate Payments CAD”

Anonymous

Hi all,

there were so many worthy quotes in this thread that I cannot beging to cover all.

We all know VA is a little slow at paying each month, but they always come in the door. I hope they continue because they out perform any other micro I work with by about 3X and thats with less hits a month.

i quoted this because frankly….. was the first I saw. SO many other worthy quotes that i would waste time quoting them and instead…. advise VA to pay attention to everything said.

literally every post made was worthy of quoting.

I strongly suggest to VA they take note:

I could go on and on but at this point….. i see no reason in wasting more time on a program that shows its affs such disrepect.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It usually shows as e-Processing Affiliate Payments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Rob472 130234 wrote:

Can you tell us what account name it came from? I received an ecocard payment this morning as well but I have no idea who it came from and the amount doesn’t match what VA owe me. The account name I received payment from is “VCS Affiliate Payments CAD”

Sugar, this is how it came to my Eco

“From 103551 e-Processing Affiliate Payments USD “

supervince

Ok thanks for the info. I will head over to the mystery payments and post it there.

I dropped VA at the end of april or may after promoting them for over a month with no stats. Even if they do eventually pay me I don’t think I will ever promote them again. Their rep is ruined with me. There are too many good affiliate programs out there to waste time with these ones. I don’t work for free.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody received May commissions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know some have, almost feel bad to say, I was one of them.:confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today I received May commissions via Click2Pay. I know some affiliates received their May commissions via Ecocard last week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just noticed that all my va links no longer work , im using the ones that start record.vegasaffiliates .

Were we supposed to change them or something , or do they just dont work anymore /

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes , you need to change them to the old links again.

They couldn’t get there new system to work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Paid yesterday for May.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone been paid for may by Wire transfer yet? sent them an email but no reply

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)