Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Webrouteservices owned by CPAYS

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@syntek 181663 wrote:

the affiliate programs of William Hill, Cpays, & Webroute Affiliates will together form one of the largest affiliate networks in the world, working with Europe’s leading online gaming and sports betting company.

Great! I hope they can get CPays to pay the $12,700 that they owe me and have been promising to pay since 2006. :woohoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

haha – The first thing I thought when I received this is… Magent was right!

Crazy industry this is.. Why people like to hide stuff so much is beyond me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe he was, but I’m not going to hold it against TheBoyMitchell, because he is a great AM. :)

Pngigdga
    kwblue;181696 wrote:
    haha – The first thing I thought when I received this is… Magent was right!

Crazy industry this is.. Why people like to hide stuff so much is beyond me.

Nah Magent isnt right. Cpays and Webroute are two separate companies. Always have been. They are (or were) owned by the same guy however, in the same way that many business people own more than one company and run them as separate entities.

So, sadly magent was incorrect, which is suprising as he was ex staff ;)

Oh, how long have I waited to say that! :):):):):)

Still, onwards and upwards. I cant wait for the new platform, and the new brands to get running so that i can AM even more of you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, you sure are starting on the wrong foot with some affiliates, honesty seems to be in very high regards round here :)

Claiming that CPAYS and WS are different companies owned by the same person makes WS somehow different from CPAYS is plain wrong. Just because they are different entities doesn’t mean they won’t be run the same way, on the contrary, chances are they’ll be exactly the same and I pitty the fools at Will Hill.

I should probably disclose that I did good money with CPAYS back in the days, but ONLY because I had a great aff manager, who spared me the shananegans most affiliates, it seems, were unfortunate to enjoy. But CPAYS don’t keep aff managers who work for the affiliate as much as they do for the company and he’s long gone (and so was I).

If you think you are a good aff manager who is willing to go out of his way for the affiliates, I advise you to start writing your CV right away.

poker4u

Hi guys – I dont normally post here but I read the thread a lot and thought that with todays news i should clear up a few of these stories and try and make things clear. I used to work for CPays and know magent very well so hi. I was the UK account manager (i am English born and bread) and i hope that no aff would have a bad word to say about me or my work ethic.
    Today was a very proud day for me and Webroute and a great day for all our affiliates.
    Webroute is run by me and just to touch on a few posts i am not a millionaire i run Webroute and am not the finacial arm (answer your question magent). I believe Webroute has been run very well this past year hence the 12 nominations in the CAP awards. I think Neil and Jamie have done a great job in dealing with affiliates needs and making sure they have all they need be it, creative, marketing or financial and am sure it will continue into this joint venture when we will be pushing our current brands as well as William Hill, one of the most established and trusted brands in the UK. All this added together makes us a leading brand with an abundunce to offer affiliates and players.
    In regards to any past issues – (again Magnent) I RUN Webroute and any affiliates who claimed to be owed money by CPays then we would very much like to help, as far as i am concerned i want this joint venture to start on the right foot and look to the future in growing together.

Sincerely

Yoni Sidi
    Founder & CEO
    Webroute Services

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bplrep 181762 wrote:

I RUN Webroute and any affiliates who claimed to be owed money by CPays then we would very much like to help, as far as i am concerned i want this joint venture to start on the right foot and look to the future in growing together.

Hi Yoni, :)

I do appreciate your post and wanted to say thank you for any help you and Neil can offer as it relates to getting me paid what CPays owes me. I’ve sent my ‘proof’. :hattip:

Pngigdga
    Stupid;181728 wrote:
    LOL, you sure are starting on the wrong foot with some affiliates, honesty seems to be in very high regards round here :)

Claiming that CPAYS and WS are different companies owned by the same person makes WS somehow different from CPAYS is plain wrong. Just because they are different entities doesn’t mean they won’t be run the same way, on the contrary, chances are they’ll be exactly the same and I pitty the fools at Will Hill.

I should probably disclose that I did good money with CPAYS back in the days, but ONLY because I had a great aff manager, who spared me the shananegans most affiliates, it seems, were unfortunate to enjoy. But CPAYS don’t keep aff managers who work for the affiliate as much as they do for the company and he’s long gone (and so was I).

If you think you are a good aff manager who is willing to go out of his way for the affiliates, I advise you to start writing your CV right away.

Seems a little harsh in my eyes Stupid. On a forum of this size, personal attacks probably dont help to emphasise your comments in the way you want them to.

I am here to help you should you require it, no matter how personal you become. You obviously have a beef with this deal (and I am guessing that somewhere along the line you were ripped off by Cpays), so why not let me help?

Your comment about different companies being owned by the same person meaning that *all* companies are run the same way would probably delight people like David Sullivan, Richard Branson, Theo Paphitis, Steve Jobs, Bill gates etc.

I am certain that they would *all* love to run their empires in the same way, however in companies of this size it is down to the staff employed to relay the ethics and mission statement of the owner. Get the wrong staff, and this goes out the window. However, normally people wouldnt tarnish every company that say, Sir Phillip Green owns because one of his stores sold you a pair of trousers that the arse fell out of :) I think this is what happened with Cpays, and whilst I am not defending them or their actions at all, i think we need to focus on the bigger picture here.

I think I am pretty experienced in online, and I like to think that I am an honest, transparent and conscientious Account Manager (certainly some others apart from my mum must think so as I am nominated in the CAP Awards), so why not let me put my reputation where my mouth is – if you are owed money by Cpays or had a beef with them, let me see if i can use my contacts etc to resolve it.

ps – if you havent seen the CAP nominations, the link is here http://www.capawards.com/nominations.php – i trust i have your vote already!!!!:tongue:

edwin
    TheBoyMitchell;181708 wrote:
    Nah Magent isnt right. Cpays and Webroute are two separate companies. Always have been. They are (or were) owned by the same guy however, in the same way that many business people own more than one company and run them as separate entities.

So, sadly magent was incorrect, which is suprising as he was ex staff ;)

Oh, how long have I waited to say that!

Still, onwards and upwards. I cant wait for the new platform, and the new brands to get running so that i can AM even more of you!

Right, because you would not have announced the merge unless I brought all of this up right? :rolleyes: Lies and more lies.

-So, sadly magent was incorrect, which is suprising as he was ex staff ;)
    What are you talking about? I work with an ex employe of yours, I am not one.

Pngigdga

Yeah you are right magent, we wouldnt have mentioned a Joint Venture between Playtech and William Hill unless you had revealed everything. We wouldnt have told the markets and we wouldnt be building the worlds largest gaming company unless you had been there. Have I walked into an episode of Scooby Doo?

Well done. Now stop derailing the thread. This is a complicated enough issue as it is without you putting on your tin foil hat and spreading your rumours and conspiracy theories.

Sorry if I am coming over a grumpy, but it seems that you have this opinion *despite* everything that has been posted about me being in on some conspiracy, and to be honest I dont have the inclination or the energy to entertain you any more. Something massive and exciting is happening here, and I would rather focus on getting the information out to the people who need to know/are interested/have questions and get everyone prepared for the future.

Sorry dude, I hope you understand

edwin

I was not talking about Will Hill and cpays or wbrs and will hill.
    Had I not caught you in the act with the whole webroute being cpays thing then you would not have announced any connection to it with cpays. I am pretty confident over this.

Anyway, guess there is not much point continuing with this now since the jigg is offically out. And again this is not personal against you, I dont even know you :)

Take care..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Magent 181961 wrote:

I was not talking about Will Hill and cpays or wbrs and will hill.
    Had I not caught you in the act with the whole webroute being cpays thing then you would not have announced any connection to it with cpays. I am pretty confident over this.

Anyway, guess there is not much point continuing with this now since the jigg is offically out. And again this is not personal against you, I dont even know you :)

Take care..

I’ve got to say that seems to be a fair point to make. After having read numerous grumpy posts in this thread from all parties this seems to be a reasonable assumption.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your comment about different companies being owned by the same person meaning that *all* companies are run the same way would probably delight people like David Sullivan, Richard Branson, Theo Paphitis, Steve Jobs, Bill gates etc.

Hehe, comparing CPAYS with R Branson was quite funny. Mitch, my friend, there is nothing personal against you, just the heads up on how CPAYS work. Everyone who has been in this business for a while knows the core operations. Again, I don’t have half the beef with CPAYS some other affiliates have, but that still doesn’t make them a good company to work with.

I, for one, have long been waiting for Will Hill to start paying more attention to online affiliates, but working with CPAYS (yes, I heard, they are not the same company as WS) is the absolute guarantee I will neve touch them. Considering there are a ton of good companies for UK out there…

Anywho, I do wish you good luck. At least you will have the much desired experience when you start looking for a new job next year :) but you HAVE TO learn to give more credit to the affiliates. Stop this “separate companies” claim, because it’s rapidly turning against you.

Pngigdga

You were doing *so* well until your last couple of lines :)

But thanks for the kind words in there. As you can imagine, it hasnt been the easiest 48 hours!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok guys, time to stop beating a dead horse.

smashfreak.gif

The landscape has changed, Webroute, William Hill and Cpays are combined now and we all know. Time to look forward.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)