Webroute Services

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #606977
    markkisil
    Member

    Good afternoon,

    My name is Jamie and I am the UK affiliate Manager of Webroute Services.

    We have recently launched a new online gambling product called Blackpool Club which can be seen at http://www.blackpoolclub.co.uk. Our brand has its own casino,poker and bingo which can be played under the same wallet – powered by Playtech software.

    The program is UK focused and offers very competitive CPAs and Revenue Share deals.

    I will be at the CAP this week and it would be great to meet up with any potential affiliates who would be interested in working with us.

    We, at Webroute Services are also the sponsors of the CAP awards dinner held at Chelsea Football Club this coming Friday 25th January.

    Look forward to hearing from anyone with any questions.

    Thanks a lot

    Jamie :wink-wink

    #759084
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Welcome to cap jamie:)

    #759421

    Hey Guys,

    I have been working with Jamie doing promotions for Blackpool Club over the past few weeks across my sites and I must say that if you have UK traffic then the brand is converting extremely well.

    So far Jamie has been great to work with too.

    I’ll keep you all informed on how it goes from now but so far so good!

    #761992
    neophyte
    Member

    same here – jamie has been my blackpoolclub wingman – and he’s a good guy too which is nice :)

    #762365
    escape
    Member

    Have to say I’ve had a few IMs with Jamie the last few weeks and he’s been very helpful – the bingo’s been converting ok as well. :)

    #762983
    Pam712
    Member

    Just a quick ‘Heads Up’ to those in the UK promoting Blackpool, correct me if Im wrong, but I don’t think they licensed in a white list territory. :nono:

    #766916
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Webroute Services and Cpays are operated by the same company so I would urge extreme caution to any webmaster considering promoting them. Here is a thread at Casinomeister discussing the issue:

    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/online-casinos/21513-playtech-offers-white-label-operations.html

    #766949
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    After reading that on CM, I am a bit too afraid to promote them. Sorry. I don’t trust anyone associated with CPays anymore, too many bad examples of affiliates being screwed over.

    #766957
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @CyberCasinos 161289 wrote:

    Webroute Services and Cpays are operated by the same company

    Are you referring to Playtech or some other company? Playtech owns Cpays — do they also own Webroute?

    #767031
    Pngigdga
    Member

    Hello everone

    I should have responded earlier, but have been at a trade show in London (Internet World – it was ‘OK’…*waggles hand*…)

    As an account manager for Blackpool Club Casino I just wanted to clarify the position with the relationships between CPays and Webroute Services.

    Essentially Webroute Services is a totally different company to CPays.

    Webroute is based in London, and promotes BlackpoolClub casino on behalf of our client. When the casino originally went live we used the Cpays servers to host it, but now have our own servers which arent linked to Cpays. Ad-gency, the company that runs Cpays, do some of our media buying for us, and stats indicate that during February and March that Blackpool Club Casino was the mosts viewed casino in the industry in the UK- so we appreciate their help in increasing our visibility.

    As far as white listing jurisidction goes, we (Webroute Services) have letters of intent from the necessary authorities that will allow us to gain the necessary white listing. We are hoping that this can be announced imminently (although my hand has been somewhat forced by this thread!).

    I hope that this clarifies the issue. I can see why people think that Webroute = Cpays from the posts on here, but hopefully you can now see that we arent.

    If any affiliate still have doubts, then we are more than happy to bring you over to our London offices to show you the operation – it is our intent to become a major brand, and want to work as closely as possible with all of our existing and new affiliates to enable this.

    Hope that this answers everything!

    Neil Mitchell
    BlackpoolClub Casino
    MSN – TheBoyMitchell@hotmail.co.uk
    email-neil@webrouteservices.co.uk
    Old Skool – 020 7838 9399

    #767032
    edwin
    Member
    Engineer;161337 wrote:
    Are you referring to Playtech or some other company? Playtech owns Cpays — do they also own Webroute?

    Cpays owns Webroute. And they have clues all over the net that they are 100% affiliated to eachother. Its another lame excuse for Cpays/affutd to try and gain affiliates trust. Anyway, just try and look at the two aff programs and you will see through it very easily – hint pokerroomschool wich also is owned by cpays.

    #767072
    Pngigdga
    Member

    Come on Magent, whats the point of me posting to clarify issues if you are just going to ignore it?

    I am doing my best here to do what a proper account manager should do according to the posts on here about what you expect from an account manager. I’m damned if I do and I am damned if I dont it would seem – which isnt very fair when I am being transparent about who I am and what I do, and you can sit behind your veil of sites and post from afar.

    Read my post again. Obviously it would seem that you arent satisfied with the answer I have given, so if you are in Cyprus, then hunt me down and lets all go out for meal and a chat so that we can put this to bed once and from all.

    To reiterate, we piggybacked onto Cpays servers when our client commissioned us to promote and operate their casinos. As part of this, Adgency (who operate Cpays) did media buying for us. We were a new casino and so we used them to help us get on our feet.

    Now we are more established we can operate on our own. And we are.

    A challenge to you and to Cyber Casinos (who has posted on this thread and elsewhere on the forums about us). Here’s my mobile number – 078152933507. Call me. If you are in Cyprus then lets meet. If you are not then lets get you over to London so you can see the operation and meet the people.

    Lets put this to bed. There are more posts on the forum that say we are doing OK and converting for our affiliates than there are negative posts. Thats how it should be. But if affiliates feel that they can sit in their offices doing call outs based on assumptions and their own feelings, then I feel it is only fair to defend myself. After all, this is not only my livelihood, but also my income. If you are so bullish about trying to run that down, I dont expect to to say it to my wife and kids’ face, but at least say it to mine.

    Hope this doesnt sound too grumpy, but I would like to think that I would never put myself in a position to denigrate anothers company or site. its just not very…gentlemanly

    Neil Mitchell
    Account Manager
    Blackpool Club Casino
    MSN – TheBoyMitchell@hotmail.co.uk
    email – neil@webrouteservices.co.uk
    Old Skool – 020 7838 9399

    #767076
    edwin
    Member
    TheBoyMitchell;161487 wrote:
    Come on Magent, whats the point of me posting to clarify issues if you are just going to ignore it?

    I am doing my best here to do what a proper account manager should do according to the posts on here about what you expect from an account manager. I’m damned if I do and I am damned if I dont it would seem – which isnt very fair when I am being transparent about who I am and what I do, and you can sit behind your veil of sites and post from afar.

    Read my post again. Obviously it would seem that you arent satisfied with the answer I have given, so if you are in Cyprus, then hunt me down and lets all go out for meal and a chat so that we can put this to bed once and from all.

    To reiterate, we piggybacked onto Cpays servers when our client commissioned us to promote and operate their casinos. As part of this, Adgency (who operate Cpays) did media buying for us. We were a new casino and so we used them to help us get on our feet.

    Now we are more established we can operate on our own. And we are.

    A challenge to you and to Cyber Casinos (who has posted on this thread and elsewhere on the forums about us). Here’s my mobile number – 078152933507. Call me. If you are in Cyprus then lets meet. If you are not then lets get you over to London so you can see the operation and meet the people.

    Lets put this to bed. There are more posts on the forum that say we are doing OK and converting for our affiliates than there are negative posts. Thats how it should be. But if affiliates feel that they can sit in their offices doing call outs based on assumptions and their own feelings, then I feel it is only fair to defend myself. After all, this is not only my livelihood, but also my income. If you are so bullish about trying to run that down, I dont expect to to say it to my wife and kids’ face, but at least say it to mine.

    Hope this doesnt sound too grumpy, but I would like to think that I would never put myself in a position to denigrate anothers company or site. its just not very…gentlemanly

    Neil Mitchell
    Account Manager
    Blackpool Club Casino
    MSN – TheBoyMitchell@hotmail.co.uk
    email – neil@webrouteservices.co.uk
    Old Skool – 020 7838 9399

    Eh,
    Mr Neil with all do respect but that is just bs. Cpays owns webrouteservices and thats that. Now if you are not informed as to who your employers are then thats not your fault and I can certainly understand you defending them since its your job.
    If you want proof then the internet is filled with it.

    How about http://www.darklight.co.il a website belonging to a former lead creative designer for Cpays I have been using where he shows some of his work being betmost poker, a webrouteservices brand. Now I asked him to make sure and yes, he made that skin for CPAYS and was not contracted by any webrouteservices. Next your going to say that CPays along with SHARING their webbservers (lol?) also helped with some creative.

    Also, how come you were advertising pokerroomschool in a default link over at blackpoolclub at the start of the casino?

    The jig is up just give it up, your a daughter company of cpays made to indeed get a hold of some bigger UK affiliates who do not detest CPays and im sure you will try branding it aswell under the competent hands of Yoni Sidi.

    Also, this wass guy who made a positive comment about you has loads of advertising of cpays brands on his site yet no webrouteservices? He was probably asked to post a good comment about you.

    So im not saying dont work with webrouteservices, just beware that you are getting into bed with a company owned by cpays, a company that shaves away highrollers, and impose limits on cpa deals. I just like many more have been burned by those crooks.

    #767243
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Engineer 161337 wrote:

    Are you referring to Playtech or some other company? Playtech owns Cpays — do they also own Webroute?

    Point of clarification: Playtech does not own any operators.

    #767251
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Spearmaster 161690 wrote:

    Point of clarification: Playtech does not own any operators.

    As of recently? Or has this always been the case?

    Obviously you would know the facts… :)

    For a long time now, many have believed that Playtech owned Cpays. Why was this idea out there in the first place if it isn’t true? I’m confused as to why nobody stepped in and clarified this when it was mentioned numerous times in the past. Is this because it was true in the past, and it only recently became untrue? :tooconfus

    Also — does anyone know if Cpays owns Webroute or not? Magent says they do; TheBoyMitchell says they don’t. Who’s right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)