Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Warning – Cross Promotions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Itsik,

Thanks for your reply and taking you the time to fix the problem!

I se the same day you make the post here my big sub affiliate with hundres of players are back on my acount stas again….thanks for that:hattip:

About post here and not take it directly with Astrid, your Danish Affiliate Manager…
    I can garanti you i have done that lot of times!! witch i will bet a ton she can confirm.

You sai only 27 of my 600 affiliates had any activity ever!
    Thats a straint stats.. But maby your team can do a bether job to get the signups i bring you to Active affiliates.

I look forward stats contune count from the big affiliate i bring you, and you will work with my big DB of affiliates i sent your program to make them active.

Again thanks for taking you the time to try fix the problem!

I will bring you traffic and signups again now and hope for bether results in your a my end.

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now my big sub affiliate with hundres of players are GONE FROM MY STATS AGAIN!!!!!

:flush:

Dcbonus;209172 wrote:
    Now my big sub affiliate with hundres of players are GONE FROM MY STATS AGAIN!!!!!

:flush:

Why does no one address this problem? It keeps happening over and over!

JedyUnund

Hi DCBonus,

Apologies for the delay-I was out of the office last week. As Itsik mentioned previously, please contact your Danish Affiliate Manager directly in order to have the matter looked into again.

32x, the problem has been addressed on multiple occasions. Our AMs have sent countless emails and IMs to address the issue.

DCBonus, if you prefer, you can also email me directly at tanya@everestaffiliates.com.

Regards,

Tanya

TanyaEverest;209569 wrote:
    Hi DCBonus,

Apologies for the delay-I was out of the office last week. As Itsik mentioned previously, please contact your Danish Affiliate Manager directly in order to have the matter looked into again.

32x, the problem has been addressed on multiple occasions. Our AMs have sent countless emails and IMs to address the issue.

DCBonus, if you prefer, you can also email me directly at tanya@everestaffiliates.com.

Regards,

Tanya

My apologies! I do appreciate that it is being addressed, but let me rephrase. The problem has not been resolved, and I don’t think that it will be.

There is no way to bring new members(sub-affiliates) to Affiliated web or United partner program anymore, and it seems that anyone that has subs is loosing them. AWA had a good sub-affiliate program. This is why I originally joined. Everest affiliates does not provide sub-affiliate programs or even direct download of your software, making it difficult for us to make the transition from United partner program and Affiliated Web attractions to Everest affiliates. This is why it is being posted here. The subject of the thread is “Warning – Cross Promotion”, and it is being addressed to United Partner program and Affiliated Web attractions. Yet, Everest Affiliates is responding. This is part of what is confusing me. That is the real issue, and it is NOT being addressed.
    I do understand that Everest owns AWA and United Partner program but our original sub-affiliate links have been changed to Everest ads/links, with no original notice that this was going to be done, and that was not the AWA or United Partner Program agreement with which I acknowledged. If I knew this, I would not have chosen AWA. But, I was never asked. It was done with no notice, no e-mail and no change of agreement with which I could acknowledge. Our subs are being directed from United Partner Program and AWA to Everest Affiliates, with no signups for our traffic and no money for our subs.

That is Cross Promotion.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

NOW MY ACCOUNT ARE CLOSED ON AWA! :flush:

What the heck ??? i contact you all the time….
    Please let your Danish Affiliate Manager affiliate manager come back to ME..

Dcbonus;209739 wrote:
    NOW MY ACCOUNT ARE CLOSED ON AWA! :flush:

What the heck ??? i contact you all the time….
    Please let your Danish Affiliate Manager affiliate manager come back to ME..

My account for Everest affiliates is closed also. I tried to log-in and even e-mail myself the account information, and nothing is ever received.

I am not sure what that means, but it’s not good..

I would like some input from CAP.

I am not sure why our accounts have been closed, with no explanation. All that we have done is to speak-out! I have been trying to reach Everest, to no avail. I am not sure if DCBONUS has had any luck or if his account is still closed..

Thank you

Mo.RGiants

Hi 32x,

I am not sure why or how you have reached the conclusion that your account is closed. As far as I can see (assuming that I have identified you correctly by your CAP screen name) your account has a status Active, which means that there are no restrictions whatsoever on it.

I would like to stress that it is really not our way to handle any dispute by shutting down affiliate accounts (this will only happen in extreme cases such as Fraud or Spam). We are aiming to resolve any problem or issue peacefully and for that we are always available via email or PM. Me and my team are assisting hundreds of affiliates every day and although I am not sure why you claim that we are unreachable, I would like you to send me a PM with your most convenient contact info so we can follow up on this matter.

Thanks
    Itsik Akiva

Thanks Itsik,

I have sent you all of my personal and account information…

Mo.RGiants

We have made multiple attempts to reach out to DCBonus and discuss his claims in a private and civilized fashion, but unfortunately he did not respond to any of our emails or messages. I therefore have to conclude that we do not share the same interest in resolving this matter.

As this is the only affiliate that complained about this issue (out of several thousand active affiliates), I will regard this matter as resolved.
    Any affiliate who would like to discuss this matter, are more than welcome to contact me via email or PM.

Thank you,

Itsik

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)