Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

UPDATED SHAVING OF AFFILIATE ACCOUNT AS of OCT 5th 2010

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    turboodds

Waiting on Brooke to get back to me. She was going to try and reach them by Monday (today). Will hopefully hear back sometime soon on this issue. This week hopefully.

turboodds

Still no update

Bump!!

Not going away anytime soon :-) Will be at this no matter how long it takes

regards

turboodds

I would just like to make an official update on this thread – Dated November 2nd, 2010. This will be in point forum to make it easier and will be my final post on this matter!

1. I would like to thank Brooke from CAP who did an outstanding job on mediating between myself (GFPC )and ACF-Webmaster. She helped both parties come to a resolution. Much credit to her!

2. The issues were resolved in fair manner and mutually agreed upon by all parties. All three of us worked out a resolution that was fair and acceptable in an agreement between CAP, GFPC, and ACF-Webmaster. The issue is now resolved.

3. I formally requested my account with Poker Gains (Acf-Webmaster) be closed. We parted ways and are no longer working together as partners.

4. A Confidentially Agreement was signed by all parties (Brooke, GPC, Acf-Webmaster) and therefore this will be my last post on this subject matter to respect our signed agreement.

Thank you Brooke and CAP for mediating this agreement.

Regards

Steve (GFPC)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)