Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

UK Terror Attacks

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

2 more arrested in Blackburn (UK) under the terrorism act but no word yet if they are linked to the recent attacks!

Again, I believe the 5-0 are doing a decent job on this, something which is not said that often!

Anonymous

then take it out on the government

Ant your wisdom is constant!

but sadly I agree that they DO blame and hate the innocent public not having the wisdom to see that we too are screwed by crooked, ingnorant and extremist politicians (look at the gambling laws)

who make decsions based on their own greedy agendas. (look at the people who created the gambling bills and see who funded them)

its true the American people are too apothetic …. but also true that in many cases (the UIGEA bill) … we simply don’t have opportunity to stop some things until the damage has been done.

Then it falls into the system. We must await our chance to vote these assholes out of office and try to fix things but it takes a lot of time.

Someone once said the system isn’t perfect but its still the best thing going.

I’d like to say that isn’t true but I cannot or am not wise enough to offer a better system.

Hell it takes forever to go thru the system over even the smallest endeavor or situation.

I do think one answer is to limit the budget for each respective office held: therefore keeping the richer from having an advantage. Perhaps even have elected offices ….. their budget for advertising etc: paid for by the gov once they’ve proven a number of voters backing them ….. and not allowing any kind of donations except have it enter into an account that is then equally split up between the candidates.

My heart goes out to those injured in these attacks. I can only say to those responsible that such tactics WILL NEVER accomplish the goals they seek.

Better to take out ads and make your POV to the people that you have issues with: and you’d be surprised how it might gain momentum and make a difference but as mentioned.. this takes time.

PatrickM

I always hear news like this really late and when I do it’s a constant scramble to check it out and call home. Bad news but as my good buddy Martyn sys, the powers that be in the UK are taking care of it… I hope they can contain it.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)