Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Tournament Fees

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fred wrote:
    Unfortunately we had a few complications that slowed down the process of this particular feature being added to our program but we are please to officially announce that as of April 1st all Tournament Fees will be included in Total MGR. We are still running a few tests to ensure that tracking will be 100% correct. Thank you for your patience concerning this matter.

Should we still expect to see this come the 1st of April?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yippee!
    :guitar:

Nice update Absolute!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like blackjack will launch at the same time and will not affect poker MGR and will not carryover negatives.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Blackjack revenue will begin to count as of May 1st. We are still making a few tests and minor changes so that this addition works the best way possible. The official announcement will be made later this month. For any further information please email affiliates@absolutpoker.com

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well it’s about time! :bigsmile:

But seriously, thanks for doing this guys. I myself am much more of a tournament player and would expect that many of my signups are as well, so it’ll be great to get these revenues as well.

Cheers!

-Kevin-

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know my tournament fees aren’t showing in my stats. My stats are only giving me credit for ring games yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tend to agree, i am lower this month than last…

the stats need to list ring rake and tourney fees separate.

fix em please!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree this is not as promised

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)