Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Tournament Fees

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A few months back you said you were looking at adding tournament and sit n go entry fees to your revenue commision for affiliates. When are you planning on doing this? I know affiliates still aren’t being paid for these. Half of my referrals are tournament players. This means I get nothing from them. If you want to make yourself a TOP NOTCH affiliate program, this is the first step.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They’ve been here and answered other questions since this topic was started. I guess that means they have no intention of offering affiliates rake from tournaments or sit n go’s after all. That’s alot of money that affiliates are losing out on.

There’s no way Absolute can be a top 5 program with this. Ultimate Bet is the same way. Party, Full Tilt and others are going to be getting my main traffic.

What do the rest of you affiliates think of this?
    How much does it hurt your numbers?

I know this has alot to do with my average per player being extremely low at Absolute. Lower than any other site, in fact.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i make sure that Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet are not mentioned anywhere on sites and pages that deal with online poker tournaments. I do promote both rooms, but i give them very little exposure due to their tournament fee policies. If they changed their commission structure to pay for tournament fees, I would definately give them more exposure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

the new rake structure is not the best either.

Why cant we get the real rake % like other sites offer us ?

I promote the heck out of ap due to retention and player request. If I didnt have the player base I did I would reduce the banner exposure by 75%.

Bring something to the table to keep me eager to promote your site, poker.com is catching up quickly as my #1 site….

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are reviewing our tournament fee policy and are leaning towards adding this to the mix within the next 60 days. We are working to make this one of the best affiliate programs in the industry, so we appreciate all feed back from our affiliates.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.

As a board member of DPF (Danish Poker Federation) I am working with Fred and Absolute Poker, and have, with a very fine deal with AP, had great succes in promoting Absolute towards danish players.

But, due to danish law, tournaments are the only form of live poker that is legal, and because of that danish players are very used to play tournaments (and very good at it).

Due to that we would warmly wellcome if tournament fees was included in afilliate payments.

Best regards

Carl
    info@pokerforbundet.dk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any news on this ????

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are in the process of adding tournament fees to total MGR. If all goes well we should be applying this by the first week of March.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Anonymous
    Inactive

and would allow me to make Absolute one of my top five sites. I’ve been waiting for someone to step up and give me five good ones to promote. I’ve been stuck on four for the last six months, trying different sites here and there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any new news yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately we had a few complications that slowed down the process of this particular feature being added to our program but we are please to officially announce that as of April 1st all Tournament Fees will be included in Total MGR. We are still running a few tests to ensure that tracking will be 100% correct. Thank you for your patience concerning this matter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thats great news!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree! This is wonderful news!

Anonymous
    Inactive

VERY NICE!

Way to go Fred and AP!

:clapper: :clapper:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Fred.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)