Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gabriel, I know your probably just coming back from the convention, but as soon as you get the chance we need to find out whats going on with the stats and payments. My stats have been all messed up the past several days, possibly longer and of course it would be nice to know when you expect payments to go out. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok Gab, it’s really pretty annoying when there are both stats and payment issues, and you log in this morning and can’t find two minutes to update us. If you can’t find two minutes for me tomorrow, I will find two minutes my damn self and use them to take you down.

Alnet

Hey Kevin,

Sorry, I just got back yesterday, and I’ve got an overflowing inbox. I’ll catch you on MSN and we’ll talk about this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

so whats up with the stats?

revenue figures have been frozen for about two weeks now. they only update to reflect on the revenue is the chargeback sum that appeared today.

Alnet

The stats are fine actually, I’ve sent you an email explaining what you’re seeing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I need an answer myself my stats have not worked right for a very long time, I am glad to see other affiliates making money here but I am getting a bit frustrated and about to give up any hope of bringing any conversions here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i still do not think that the stats are “fine”.

here is the deposits amount shown for the month of january:
    deposits.jpg

and here is the revenue shown for the month of january:
    revenue.jpg

as you can see the revenue has been flat for the last 2 weeks of January even though there have been consistent deposits made.

since we’ve started promoting rushmore, we have never had 0 revenue made for more than a few days in a row. thus i can pretty much safely say that something is wrong. either on deposits side or most likely on revenues.

either way i would appreciate for my account to be looked in specifically. somehow the “processor issue” doesn’t seem to add up in this case as deposits were actually recorded.

Anonymous
    Inactive

would Gabriel or Ben care to comment on this thread?

i also sent two emails to Gabriel with no replies.

i’m beginning to feel like my business is not really wanted here. and that rushmore is doing me a favor by taking my players.

i want someone to explain what happened to stats. why the deposits for january now show only $5k while a week ago it showed $13k.

i want someone to tell me how much money was sent last week because previously the payment was less than it was supposed to be.

imho, this silence i’m getting is only justifying my belief that there is something very wrong and nobody wants to be accountable for it.

i want someone to reply to me, if not then i will have to make my own conclusions…:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

My December commissions (received yesterday) were about half of what I was expecting. I checked the stats after December ended (i.e. sometime in mid-January) and I copied the earnings number into my spreadsheet.

Somewhere along the way, my December earnings were cut in half, and I don’t know why.

There were no chargebacks. I don’t understand how, once the month ended, the earnings could be decreased. It couldn’t have been due to a winner, because the month was over when the “adjustment” happened.

Blatant shaving? Stats error? I don’t know, but I think it would be in Rushmore’s best interest to explain (in this thread) what is going on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is starting to sound bad and reminds me of another affiliate program that went down the tubes doing crap like this. Sorry – I won’t mention names, but it was another RTG.

What’s going on Gabriel? People need answers. I have removed banners until which time this is resolved – I am not going to give away traffic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are ignoring my post about wierd site showing up in my stats and … and … i dont like tobe ignored even i i am not a huge affiliate of theirs….

They were here yesterday posting about the party and all!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are ignoring all of us unless we want to brag about the party that no doubt all of us affiliates paid for in one way or another…

Alnet

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay responding on this. We’ve been a bit busy here trying to make sure everyone was paid correctly and trying to get our processing up. I’m sure you understand that there are only 24 hours in a day.

First of all, I’m not ignoring anyone. We’re not sure what the problem with the stats is, if it’s a reporting error or something else, but we’re looking into it. Honestly, a response may only come after we’ve sorted all the processing problems because the two may be related.

Second of all, the implication that one poster here has made that we are doing this on purpose and with ill intent is so utterly immature, that I won’t even address it.

Thank you all for bearing with us in this turbulent time. Of course everything will be back to normal soon, and all issues will be addressed and solved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@RushmoreAffiliateManager 152753 wrote:

First of all, I’m not ignoring anyone. We’re not sure what the problem with the stats is, if it’s a reporting error or something else, but we’re looking into it. Honestly, a response may only come after we’ve sorted all the processing problems because the two may be related.

Second of all, the implication that one poster here has made that we are doing this on purpose and with ill intent is so utterly immature, that I won’t even address it.

to your first comment:
    if you don’t know what the problem is then why didn’t you tell me that you are “investigating” the issue and not blame it on a “processor change” (when, as it comes out, you are not even sure)? no need to throw sand in my face, just say what the deal is. i can take the truth and prefer it.

and yes, “the stats are fine” comment didn’t really add up…go figure…i guess that was a premature response.

to your second comment:
    Wait, are you saying that I am saying that you are not replying to my emails on purpose? or what ill intent did i imply besides being ignored? or was that not addressed to me?

overall:
    the only reason i’m discussing this in public is your failure to reply to emails or even acknowledge the receipt of my email. at the end of the day i sent you an email on 16th of jan and got a reply on 30th and 31st. the replies that i got did NOT answer my questions and you never replied when i asked the same questions again.

i understand that you are busy, and all that, but this is not the way to work with people who are working with you on almost bare “trust”. a timely reply would have kept this issue under control…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any news on this? I need to know that these issues are being resolved please or I need to consider replacing your ads with a program that does not have any issues tracking and paying affiliates in the next few days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)