Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

So Who’s Canadian?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re interested in dedicated hosting, message me, but we just started using shared hosting in the UK, so i’m not “qualified” to comment on that.

We have tried to get servers in Ireland, the serveral places we tried won’t take us, same with the one phillipino place we tried.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m hearing Costa Rica is getting more popular with hosting companies…ill have to investigate further!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    BigDaddy wrote:
    and AmCam is 100% right.

AmCan is a reliable source for all sorts of advice. He does his homework, and is one of the smartest people I know.

AmCan wrote:
    Whatever the law turns out to be in the US or Canada, i don’t wish to run afoul while it’s being decided.

And some of you out there don’t mind being the test case. It’s somewhat like the New Jersey thread posted. It seems that the guy did a lot of wrong things.

Regardless of that, the judge made some rather alarming statements.

greek39… many of us here share your enthusiasm for fairness, and written law meaning what it says. With few exceptions, we all want both. Unfortunately, there are numerous examples out there where neither apply. Some of these things depend on your tolerance for risk, and also what you are risking.

Everyone doesn’t do their best to stop when they see a yellow light, and there are many differing reasons for that. Maybe they can afford the ticket, maybe their wife is in labor, maybe some nut is chasing them, etc. Hope you guys understand the point I’m making here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to question where you come up with this stuff!

AmCan is a reliable source for all sorts of advice. He does his homework, and is one of the smartest people I know.

One of the most outrageous statements in this whole thread!

:rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand your point. My wife always complains I am to aggressive with everything I do. But to be honest, I just can’t restrain myself. Studying philosophy for 7 years really did a number on me. It was a very enlightenning experience. I spent most of the time studying jurisprudence, the philosophy of law. I have went to bat for many people and have not lost yet, but I know I will one day. An intersting quote which I don’t adhere to ” a wise man learns from other peoples mistakes”

I will go through and challenge our Provincial Government and keep you posted. I really appreciate all the feedback. Amcan I agree has some very interesting view points. I love hearing different points of view. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greek, I’d advise you give up on fighting “the man” and focus on making money.

1. Create an offshore corporation (it costs about $1500 in belize)
    2. get an account at an offshore bank
    3. Register your domains to that corp or somewhere else that doesn’t point back to you.
    4. Bill the offshore for your consulting work.
    5. Go hand out cards, disks, etc. where you want, knowing that it’s not simple to trace the site back to you.

Why be a test case?
    just make money out of easy view.:clapper:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not a bad idea, maybe I should calm down a little. thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ME wrote:

AmCan wrote:
    I have to question where you come up with this stuff!

One of the most outrageous statements in this whole thread!

:rasta:

Haha. I guess recognizing sarcasm isn’t your strong suit.

Just kidding, friend.

Greek39 wrote:
    Studying philosophy

I’m recovering from some of that, myself. I’ll say also that legal philosophy was interesting to study, but watching legal practice often makes me want to hurl.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)