Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

SEO contest – where are the ethics?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Any SEO caught doing any of the following: stealing content, hiding links, etc. WILL NOT qualify for any of the prizes.

Why not say that anyone caught doing this will have their account closed?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a very nice step forward, I appreciate the effort it took to do this given the last contest and given you are in the middle of the next one already.

I will have to go and revise my Cpays rogue page.

There still remains a lot of spamdexing to be dealt with that is already out there, but one step at a time is good and I am most happy to see this very positive move forward.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a good first step, make sure to follow thru and actively watch for cheating, that notice will not stop it. I would also note anyone found cheating and ban them, their company or any other info on them from entering or winning any add’l contests.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    this very positive move forward.

That’s a major exaggeration.

All cpays has done is say if we catch you cheating you won’t win any prize; at the end of the day big deal.

That weak warning also says to cheaters you have nothing to worry about if you are cheating as you will continue to get paid for bringing us players who are acquired through those unethical means.

They should have warned people that if they are caught they will have their accounts closed and profits ceased. Without the assistance of affiliate programs these unethical activities will never cease. Sadly many programs are eager to profit any way they can, and that includes paying unethical affiliates.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)