Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Rude Affs

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Renee;180244 wrote:
    Ok ok

You know what it mostly reminds me of?

That old gay dude on Family Guy whenever he talks and sees Chris.. That sound he makes with his mouth..
    Yuk.

Jebus Renee,

I like the word, don’t go spoiling it for me. :shhh:

LoL… This has clearly gone one way. How is it that a conversation about rude affiliates can turn into this.

BTW

– Old dude in family guy = Weirdo
    – Quagmeyer = Hilarious, but younger version of old dude

P.s. I hate annoying time wasters as well as irate affiliates too… They are very rare, but they exist.

I can’t say that I’ve had the “pleasure” of dealing with that particular affiliate but
    I’ve had my fair share of rude affiliates and sometimes the preceeding uphill battle
    of getting them to buyin to any reasonable explainantion that ties to any query.

Dcbonus is one that springs to mind, he went on at us for months even pre-
    StarPartner merger about our stats and how inaccurate our numbers were
    irrespective of the reports we were sending him. He refused to believe the
    fact that he was sending us bonus hunters, which led to his hit count going
    through the roof but led to very few conversions.

Our poor Swedish girl had the misfortune of getting one of his lude emails
    bordering on the obscene and all we could do is block his contacts at every turn.

Don’t you sometimes feel that we’re being held to ransom at times when dealing
    with affiliates like this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Star Partner 183030 wrote:

I can’t say that I’ve had the “pleasure” of dealing with that particular affiliate but
    I’ve had my fair share of rude affiliates and sometimes the preceeding uphill battle
    of getting them to buyin to any reasonable explainantion that ties to any query.

Dcbonus is one that springs to mind, he went on at us for months even pre-
    StarPartner merger about our stats and how inaccurate our numbers were
    irrespective of the reports we were sending him. He refused to believe the
    fact that he was sending us bonus hunters, which led to his hit count going
    through the roof but led to very few conversions.

Our poor Swedish girl had the misfortune of getting one of his lude emails
    bordering on the obscene and all we could do is block his contacts at every turn.

Don’t you sometimes feel that we’re being held to ransom at times when dealing
    with affiliates like this?

Dcbonus – another agreed on…

Ive actually sat with him on msn while he tested his links and every action showed in the stats when he was testing himself… but he still told me the stats werent right.. i dont think theres much else proof you need really?

Another rude aff is Nick777… I believe he has FINALLY been banned from CAP (thanks Lou) but he is still at it.. I’ve blocked him in every possible way – well thats what i thought, but apparently he has unlimited facebook accounts and likes to abuse me through messages now… I just wonder how natural selection hasnt kicked in sometimes.

Just to give an example of his crudeness, he had been hitting on me for a long time telling me that all the female aff managers want a piece of him. Told him i wasnt interested and he started calling me names, including telling me that of all the hungarian whores he knows, I was the 3rd best… real nice piece of work. And the most recent facebook message wasn’t much better than that.. Not sure who he thinks he is…

Renee;183121 wrote:
    Just to give an example of his crudeness, he had been hitting on me for a long time telling me that all the female aff managers want a piece of him. Told him i wasnt interested and he started calling me names, including telling me that of all the hungarian whores he knows, I was the 3rd best… real nice piece of work. And the most recent facebook message wasn’t much better than that.. Not sure who he thinks he is…

Maybe he’s lonely and needs friend :tongue: Seriously, guys like that belong only in
    one place, at the bottom of a lake. FaceBook is not all it’s cracked up to be,
    I’ve had a tonne of social drama because of it and it eventually cost me my
    previous relationship. Be very careful of who you allow to access your profile,
    I have only a handful of affiliate/friends that I have given access to avoid
    anymore issues. People are strange creatures, you give them a hand and they
    take an arm.

Renee;183121 wrote:
    i…ncluding telling me that of all the hungarian whores he knows, I was the 3rd best… real nice piece of work. And the most recent facebook message wasn’t much better than that.. Not sure who he thinks he is…

Bastard! I’d have said top 2 at least!

:flamer:Flamesuit on!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Star Partner 183174 wrote:

Maybe he’s lonely and needs friend :tongue: Seriously, guys like that belong only in
    one place, at the bottom of a lake. FaceBook is not all it’s cracked up to be,
    I’ve had a tonne of social drama because of it and it eventually cost me my
    previous relationship. Be very careful of who you allow to access your profile,
    I have only a handful of affiliate/friends that I have given access to avoid
    anymore issues. People are strange creatures, you give them a hand and they
    take an arm.

Sorry I guess I should have mentioned this is my work facebook, which has nothing on it.. I barely even use it.. Only the people i let have access to my personal one have access… I’m very careful in that way. Lots of incriminating pics there I wouldn’t want to get out..

Bottom of a lake is an understatement for this one mate.. What I quoted above was probably one of the nicer things he ever said to me.

Renee;183180 wrote:
    Lots of incriminating pics there I wouldn’t want to get out..

You shouldn’t have said that because I’m going to wonder about that all day! :roflmao:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)