Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Rude Affs

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #603734
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hey guys

    Just curious, does anyone else have any problems with a guy called Tony Ruso?
    With every single email he sends me he has to be one of the rudest people on the face of the earth. Is it just me?

    Cheers

    #780300
    Timbo
    Member

    I dont often like to comment about affiliates, but the affiliate “Vesa” from Norway is one to steer clear from. We all like to click with affiliates and get to know them, but this one really is draining. Sucks the life right out of me. I think he may have a gambling problem(blocked from casino), is manic depressant, and may like to drink. Unfortunate I know – but all his problems become yours, and the verbal garbage does fly.
    I’ve blocked him in every way I can. A few affiliates have been unlucky to run into him as well, and encountered pretty much the same thing as well.

    #780429
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I’ve had problems with this guy since the day i started…

    draining is an understatement… i think he is just lonely though… seems to get angry if I dont initiate a cconversation with him…

    Im with you on this one though.

    #780644
    ClubCont
    Member

    Just explain why you are busy and I guess be up front but I hope he chills out on you. I’m dealing with a googlenaama guy who likes to swear and open up other msn accounts to continue but I just put my foot down and said to deal with it. So far it seems to have worked.

    #780647
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I’m going to wait until he actually starts chatting with you to see what your comment is then on him…

    You can explain to him that you’re busy, but most of the time he will actually say to you “Youre always too busy to talk to me.. ” – almost like he is more important..

    The funniest thing is that he doesnt work with us anymore (this was my choice) and he still insists on me giving him all of my time..

    Argh draining… :flush:

    To be honest, I actually don’t mind swearing, as long as it’s not at me. I have a pretty filthy mouth myself.. Most words don’t offend me.. Actually I don’t think there is a word out there that does..
    I’m not a huge fan of the word “Moist”, but it doesn’t offend me.

    #780865
    Danman
    Member

    Renee, you sure know how to attract ’em… first the fisting incident, now this…

    I have to say, I don’t mind rude affiliates per se but I think lewd ‘sexual’ references are a touch too far!

    #781205
    poluroud20
    Member
    tomgalanis;178929 wrote:
    I don’t mind rude affiliates per se but I think lewd ‘sexual’ references are a touch too far!

    Don’t flatter yourself Tom :tongue:

    #781207
    Zlzmbmax
    Member
    tomgalanis;178929 wrote:
    I have to say, I don’t mind rude affiliates per se but I think lewd ‘sexual’ references are a touch too far!

    That’s so strange because I am, like, the EXACT opposite!

    Go figure.

    #781358
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @HodgeyBoy 179341 wrote:

    That’s so strange because I am, like, the EXACT opposite!

    Go figure.

    Dont mind a bit of fisting eh mate?

    #781410
    Zlzmbmax
    Member

    No Renee, I’ve never been fishing

    #781421
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    You are sick… SICK!

    #781656
    Renee;178661 wrote:
    I’m not a huge fan of the word “Moist”, but it doesn’t offend me.

    zOMG!!11!

    That is uncanny. It is my ultimate favourite word, and I have been bandying it about the office willy-nilly for a couple of months now. Referring to new creative etc. as moist.

    The girls always give me that look as if to say: “I know that’s not a dirty word, but it goddam should be.”

    #781951
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @CK – Schalk 179869 wrote:

    zOMG!!11!

    That is uncanny. It is my ultimate favourite word, and I have been bandying it about the office willy-nilly for a couple of months now. Referring to new creative etc. as moist.

    The girls always give me that look as if to say: “I know that’s not a dirty word, but it goddam should be.”

    I agree with them!

    I dont know why, but whenever I hear the word I think of an old man with no teeth licking his lips, perving on young school girls or something. The word is just wrong. Not offensive, just wrong. Oh man it gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

    #781956
    Zlzmbmax
    Member
    Renee;180235 wrote:
    whenever I hear the word I think of an old man with no teeth licking his lips, perving on young school girls or something.

    Renee….

    That says SO much more about you than it does about Schalk! :roflmao:

    #781960
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @HodgeyBoy 180240 wrote:

    Renee….

    That says SO much more about you than it does about Schalk! :roflmao:

    Ok ok

    You know what it mostly reminds me of?

    That old gay dude on Family Guy whenever he talks and sees Chris.. That sound he makes with his mouth..
    Yuk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)