Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

ppc search engines

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah, goClick is a very popular feed for the Ptr world – Kanoodle, ePilot and Searchfeed are the top three feeds, but goClick is almost certainly into this up to their armpits.

Carole Stacey of Mec-coop-paidmail used to send goClick searches by the truckload – I presume she’s moved on to other targets since then; which almost certainly includes this list from the “search engine” searchgarden.com she owns.

Oh, do you reckonize any of these ‘feeds’ copied from her “search engine”?

Sponsors
    Revenue Pilot
    Search Driffter
    Search With Us
    Target Words
    The Searcherz
    NetYellowPages
    StingRaySearch
    7Search
    WordSmith
    LinksToYou
    BlastyourAd
    XMLRevenue
    SearchDome
    SearchHawk

Yup – that’s the feeds used for the “search engine” owned by the same person who owns a PTR program.

Check out morph3uss3arch.com too – owned by Mike Burns of quantum-rewards.com, formerly known as Mikespaid4email.com.

Do try a few searches, and check who you’re being redirected through before you wind up at the original site.

And my danged Windos box got 0wnd by Bill Gates – Service Pack 2 broke it completely. Thank God for Linux paritions and patience ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s another issue undermined here and that is this segment of online marketing produces probably more affiliates then there are players and operators combined. And part of the reasons why you experience decreases in ROIs is because you’ve got other nosy affiliates snooping around and clicking on your links all day, either to check out your site or to deplete you. Either way it’s not just an issue of fraud clicks but surfing clicks from your competitors.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not to mention malicious clicks from your competitors.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by Oystein_Lund
    [BIt’ll probably be best if the link building strategy focuses on stopclickfraud.com – I’ll have a talk with Floyd Fisher who set it up and see if we can’t set up a mailing list there too, for wider coordination of our efforts. It’s probably better to keep the efforts focused on a site set up specifically to inform about the problem instead of muddling the issue by directing to one of my domains set up to try to draw some of the PTR clickers away from being part of the click fraud machine by giving them a strategy for starting something real for themselves instead of clicking their lives away at the computer.
    [/B]

Hmm… I have stopped using PPC long time ago and quite frankly never used it so much… I suspected GoClick traffic to be fraudulent in the times I used as I noticed that when I deposited just a little money and used small bids I some times received players from it, but then as I got greedy and deposited more and raised the bids – I got nothing!

But this isn’t actually the reason why I am making this post.. the true reason relates to the quoted post. Now setting up a Anti-PPC site is a good idea, but in order to get the most out of it I think we should concentrate on different KW’s then previously described. Now some marketeers might use a “PPC Fraud” as a search term, but those that do are most likely the minority and all ready aware of the fraud or suspecting it.. Now what I would suggest is that we would try to manover a Anti-PPC site up on the SERP’s with a more widely used search like for example: PPC Marketing, Online Marketing, Searchengine Marketing.. and the list goes on.

So what do you think about that?

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)