Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please explain Payment problems

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Catherine

Professor again with all due respect, please show us how CAP is trying to work out affiliates getting paid the right and professional way? What does that mean exactly? I havent seen any posts on this thread that isnt deserved and none have been out of line or unprofessional in my opinion. SO far all I’ve seen on this thread has been affiliates and Brightshare going back and fourth with no real resolution. Slight Payment delays as you put it might be ok with you but for many of us this is a huge issue. Staff, bills etc to pay and a slight delay in payments is a real problem.

I also didnt assert that you didnt want affiliates to get paid?

P.S – the holidays had nothing to do with us not getting paid.

Catherine

Before this gets out of hand I dont want to pick a fight with anyone or disrespect this forum or the Proffessor. I just want to say that its frustrating when you put alot of work something and you trust the companies that you work for only to get the run around. Thats all I wanted to say..

vladcizsol

I agree LCD and as I stated above I just contacted Brightshare and asked that they get this cleared up ASAP.

I want my commissions too.

No harm done lets get this sorted.

cybersports

Hey guys,

I can understand that waiting on payments can be frustrating. I have worked with Lloyd and Marcia for a long time and they are always on top of everything they do.

It is true that you should get paid in a timely manner but holidays can delay things. I am absolutely positive everyone will receive their payments. When we have Christmas or Thanksgiving I always take into account that things slow down a bit. We have to give their holidays the same consideration.

So lets give them a little more time to catch up..:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Professor, for contacting Brightshare. At this point I am only missing my August commissions, but I am starting to worry that the same thing will happen to my September commissions.

A couple of suggestions for Brightshare:

1. If holidays are coming up, process payments beforehand. If payments will be late, let the affected affiliates know.

2. Consider outsourcing payments to a firm outside of Israel that isn’t affected by religious holidays.

vladcizsol

Those are great ideas/suggestions Engineer :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I stated before, August commissions were due in September. It is now October, with September commisions now due, so holidays had nothing to do with August commisions being a month late.

There may be some confusion in what Engineer, LCD and I are discussing here. We are talking about August commissions. And in my case, and issue dating back to July.

I very much appreciate any help in resolving this amicably.

vladcizsol

Sorry Amateur I thought it was September commissions. My Bad.

Marcia can we please fix this issue now. I understand being late due to holidays for September commissions but we need to get August cleared off the books ASAP along with September. What is the problem effecting August?

Catherine

Same for us we are owed Aug and Sept commissions

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since we are on the subject. I don’t recall getting my August commission as of yet either.

vladcizsol

We’re on it. We will get this cleared up ASAP. I am just waiting to hear back from Brightshare Affiliate Management.

vladcizsol

Yeah I just checked and I didnt get anything either :Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeez I didn’t realise before posting my query about September that there were some still outstanding for August!?

Come on Brightshare – you know you’re better than this ! ;)
    I really hope this isn’t the start of something bad to come …

(fingers crossed)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Liyu is working full time on all these payment issues.

I promise we will have things back on track as fast as possible.

I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers, Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have no doubt that the Brightshare team will clear things up asap for the affiliates, times are crazy right now in this biz and things happen but there is one thing that all of us that have worked with Brightshare for many years know and that is they are good on their word and they don’t cheat affiliates.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)