Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Payments?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have they gone out? Maybe you all can start sending the wires on the 1st so they can reach us in a good timely fashion. Thanks in advance.

vladcizsol

Gordon wrote to me on the 10th and said wires were going out. I havent received mine yet, but I am noticing its taking longer then usual lately for wires to go through.

Lenny

Hi Bonustreak,

Yes they have gone out. In fact, a day or two earlier than usual. We endeavor to have all payments made by the 7th of each month. As extra courtesy to our Canadian affiliates, with the Neteller cut off on the 9th April for them & the Easter weekend looming, we sent payments out a bit earlier last week. So you should be receiving this early next week. Let me know if all goes well.

Prof, hang in there, its coming.

Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.Gordon

I.sent.emails.to.just.about.every.one.of.your.cues.to.try.and.get.my.payment.method.
    switched.over.to.ECOCARD.

Where.can.we.verify.which.method.was.sent?

Lenny

Hi GambleHarder,

You are welcome to email your Ecocard details to me at gordon@referspot.com.

As for your payment, email me to check in. Each case may be different and it always helps to know the specifics in order to identify the payment.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thanks Gordon:bigsmile:

vladcizsol

Gordon my wire still hasnt arrived. Can you check with accounting please?:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    GambleHarder wrote:
    Hi.Gordon

I.sent.emails.to.just.about.every.one.of.your.cues.to.try.and.get.my.payment.method.
    switched.over.to.ECOCARD.

Where.can.we.verify.which.method.was.sent?
    Off topic, but worth noting — In English, it is proper to put a “space” betwen words — not a period. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

not.when.your.spacebar.is.broken,
    but.thanks.for.pointing.that.out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL! Sorry…. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor, we have not received our wire either. I emailed Gordon yesterday and he replied he is expecting to receive confirmation Wednesday. So hopefully our payments will show up tomorrow:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone received payment via wire yet?

vladcizsol

I still havent received my wire yet :unhappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

nothing here either and LMAOO at the …. I needed a good laugh waking up in the mornings to no money is starting to really bite it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

None here either guys, and I have emailed Gordon for the last two days with no reply.

Come on Gordon please reply, we need to see money:unhappy:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)