Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Party Poker Recent Actions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just like to hear your opinions on this. Different boards are spouting different things. Seems like no one really knows.

I know some of you folks are good size affiliates with Party. Guys on 2+2 are saying 25 % rackback will be available next week.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

edit edit edit

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let’s wait til we hear from Bev – I am sure she will post soon.

Mihai, etiquette here is that aff managers do not attack other aff managers. You stay respectfully at a distance. You are not an affiliate of Party Poker, nor do you intend to be, you have your own poker rooms. So you especially do not post in other people’s paid forums. It is just very bad form.

On another note, yes, there is an issue about fun players being moved into some other affiliate’s account who is willing to incentivize them. This has never been explained or cleared up, Satya stopped posting when this came up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

edit edit edit

Anonymous
    Inactive

I still believe that the comments regarding rakeback on all the forums are just rumors. Those comments are made by “cheating” affiliates trying to recruit players who were getting rakeback on Empire and other skins.

I am sure we will hear from Bev tomorrow regarding this hot issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    acesup wrote:
    I still believe that the comments regarding rakeback on all the forums are just rumors. Those comments are made by “cheating” affiliates trying to recruit players who were getting rakeback on Empire and other skins.

I am sure we will hear from Bev tomorrow regarding this hot issue.

Some of the biggest rakeback sites are talking about it actually. It seems to be a certaintiy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is because they lost up to 100% of their income. They are starting to panic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would be very suprised if they did this especially since the announcement they are not sharing players with their skins… (so they are trying to stop the rake back problem from stealing their players)

Anonymous
    Inactive

why bring back the individual MGR then, so that all players can be tracked perfectly, just like good ol days with rakeback?

And of course no Party representaive on here because they turning a blind eye, like before with PSO.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bev has been here and posted in a different thread in her forum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where did Bev post??
    Can you provide a link?

All I found was that post about how Blackjack revenues are calculated…I want the official word on rakeback.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    Bev has been here and posted in a different thread in her forum.

Sorry Dom, I meant to say that Bev completely ignored the bigger issue, which is of course rakeback.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to hear from Bev on the rakeback issue. I am reading on a few forums that not only are afilliates going to be offering rakeback, but they will be able to offer it with exisiting party players (from the sounds of it they would be opening a new account).

For the record I’ve never offered it as it was against the t+c’s.

I’m going to wait and see what happens but it would be nice if somebody from Party spoke up….

Here is a hypothetical situation….let’s say the rumours that we are reading on 2+2 are true, and that some affiliates will be switching existing players over to a rakeback….both which are against the t+c’s. If Party knows about this and does nothing, do we have any recourse against Party?

They would not be enforcing the contract that was agreed upon, and that would have a negative impact on our business.

I’m sure it won’t come to that, but I was just curious as I’ve been wondering how these developments will impact my income.

I guess it’s just be patient until we hear from Party if they are enforcing their terms.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    vluna wrote:
    I would like to hear from Bev on the rakeback issue. I am reading on a few forums that not only are afilliates going to be offering rakeback, but they will be able to offer it with exisiting party players (from the sounds of it they would be opening a new account).

For the record I’ve never offered it as it was against the t+c’s.

I’m going to wait and see what happens but it would be nice if somebody from Party spoke up….

Here is a hypothetical situation….let’s say the rumours that we are reading on 2+2 are true, and that some affiliates will be switching existing players over to a rakeback….both which are against the t+c’s. If Party knows about this and does nothing, do we have any recourse against Party?

They would not be enforcing the contract that was agreed upon, and that would have a negative impact on our business.

I’m sure it won’t come to that, but I was just curious as I’ve been wondering how these developments will impact my income.

I guess it’s just be patient until we hear from Party if they are enforcing their terms.

From all reports, the rakeback writing is on the wall. Players (including those with existing Party accounts) have already signed up with rakeback affiliates and are getting rakeback at Party as we speak. Certain affiliates are already being provided with trackers to be able to offer rakeback at Party. This is sanctioned (and made possible) with the aid of Party.

I won’t claim this was their intent all along, but it appears as if Party is trying to engineer a future in which it deals primarily with a small number of high-volume affiliates, many (or all) of which are allowed to offer rakeback. It lowers their overall cost of offering an affiliate program by streamlining administration and support. It also gives Party much more negotiating power and leverage, which is something the high-volume affiliates may not yet realize.

Banning rakeback a year or so ago, instituting clauses that allow affiliates to acquire inactive players even if they previously signed up under another affiliate, and then severing the player pool of the Party skins and reintroducing rakeback to selected large, established affiliates all serves to speed up the consolidation of referred players under a select number of large affiliates.

Just my take, though, and who knows what their motivation and intent is. Odd that there continues to be deafening silence on Party’s end, even while they’re busy behind the scenes setting up selected affiliates with rakeback tools.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As far as I know a statement will be coming up sometime soon. I am very curious about it too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)