Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Palin NOT qualified for VP – Poll (10/31/08)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah we need more lawyers in goverment.. Seriously you guys are just plainbow down to Obama and take what they are going to do to you and think its all great!

Its not one line jabs, but its not your ongoing spooling of garbage either..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmCan 184001 wrote:

What the Hell Robin? You’re having a party and we aren’t invited!? LOL Have good day and fun weekend.

If Obama wins Fred then we can party at CAP London 2009 when he has taken office! :hattip:

I’m also thinking about having an Election Night party, but then if Obama does not win I don’t know how I’m going to re-act so I better not do that or go anywhere. :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184006 wrote:

Its not one line jabs, but its not your ongoing spooling of garbage either..

You dish out way more garbage than I do do McPalinBot! :tongue:

Happy Halloween Guys! I hope you all have a good one.

Chips, try not to scare the kids to bad by wearing a mask instead of your normal everyday mug. :D hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive
    sarahpalintoobattybutton.gif
    vladcizsol

Palin is not qualified to wash bed pans. Thank god after Tuesday she will return to her Alaskan lair to steal from the taxpayers their and the rest of us get a break from Racist, Facist Anti American Crap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess these posts only reenforces what I said way back on September 18
    for those that missed it let me refresh your memory. :)

When some were pushing Guliani I said no way he’s an amateur, he went far, l say the same for Palin she’s an amateur. If McCain/Palin get elected, my prediction, two or three years from we’ll be hearing things like “he regrets picking her” she’s difficult to work with”, “she’s too stubbon” A mule with lipstick if you will

however I’d like to point out I was wrong on the elected and 2 years part. It was much sooner.

Also I’d like to amend the “mule with lipstick” part as well. After watching her for the past few weeks she reminds me of “Bush with lipstick”.

I also will be glad if she returns to Alaska and does not pick herself to replace Senator Ted Stevens or reappear on the political scene in 2012.

Isn’t Obama a Civil Attorney? That may work to our advantage.

Biden I can take or leave. Generally I find democrats talk to much when they should just shut up. Which reminds me, anyone notice good ole Howard Dean is no where in sight?

McCain does have a lot of integrity unfortunately he has been forced to compromise it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to view my past posts of my first impression of her and his picking of her, but I’m sure it’s pretty much the same as now. hehe

McCain is a good guy and I actually feel bad for him in as I do not feel that he is racist at all, but just got caught up in the RNC/GOP desparation campaign and therefore, lost a lot of respect with alot of folks and even some in his own party.

There is a small group of Conservative Right wingers that is blindly behind Palin and will stop at nothing to see her in the running for 2012, but I highly doubt that they stand achance because the GOP party is more divided now then ever. :flush:

I would not be surprised if Palin appoints herself to Ted Stevens senate seat as a way to get into congress and shake things up until 2012.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How can she appoint herself to Stevens’ seat? He will continue to run his campaign, he will lose – game over! For Palin too hehe :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Goldfinger 184047 wrote:

How can she appoint herself to Stevens’ seat? He will continue to run his campaign, he will lose – game over! For Palin too hehe :wink-wink

How do you know he will lose? They have been crooked up there for eons.

He could win and then resign and then she could appoint herself! :flush:

It could happen right? ANYTHING is possible. She did make Veep nominee afterall. :Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is another example of why the “Bimbo” is NOT qualified to be VP. :roflmao:

Two well-known Canadian pranksters tricked Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin into thinking she was on the phone today with French President Nicolas Sarkozy. The conversation, captured on a Montreal radio program, was, in a word, embarrassing. (Politico’s Ben Smith was among the first to pick up on reports from The Canadian Press.)

The fake Sarkozy buttered Palin up by telling her he hoped she would become president some day. “Haha, maybe in eight years,” Palin replied. Then the conversation turned to helicopter hunting, with a mention of Vice President Dick Cheney’s infamous bad shot.

“One of my favorite activities is to hunt, too,” the fake Sarkozy said. “Oh, very good, we should go hunting together,” Palin replied, adding, “I think we could have a lot of fun together as we’re getting work done. We could kill two birds with one stone that way.”

“I just love killing those animals! Taking away life, that is so fun,” the Sarkozy impersonator said.

Palin laughed.

“As long as we don’t bring Vice President Cheney,” the jokester said. “I’ll be a very careful shot, don’t worry,” Palin said, laughing.

source

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GamTrak 184049 wrote:

How do you know he will lose? They have been crooked up there for eons.

He could win and then resign and then she could appoint herself! :flush:

It could happen right? ANYTHING is possible. She did make Veep nominee afterall. :Cry:

I beleive if he wins the Senate can/will vote him out and then the Gov.(Palin) appoints some one else. Not sure if she can appoint herself. How could she spin that anyway?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 184124 wrote:

I beleive if he wins the Senate can/will vote him out and then the Gov.(Palin) appoints some one else. Not sure if she can appoint herself. How could she spin that anyway?

You can click here to check google it and see. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That prank call is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while. I love how she agrees with everything and then butts in and says something unrelated. She even agrees with the french comments when she clearly doesn’t understand them. They basically told her they can go hunting baby seals, made fun of hunting, and they basically called her a pig and she agreed. I cannot believe anyone would willingly vote this person in. Wow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also found it funny how she reacted when he said that he had watched the documentary about her life “Nailin Palin” and she just laughs it off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Goldfinger 184151 wrote:

Also found it funny how she reacted when he said that he had watched the documentary about her life “Nailin Palin” and she just laughs it off.

I caught that as well. The entire thing is just embarrasing as heck and shows that she is NOT ready to be VP. Her staff don’t seem to be the brightest bulbs in the pack either! :Cry:

[IMG]http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=9a1830fb352b82988849a414dcff1724[/IMG]
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)