Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

October Sucks!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it rains with similar frequency to Seattle but a little less. It barely if ever snows.

What attracts me is the ocean, wildlife, and the real estate is relatively cheap if you dont get an ocean view. The forests and lakes there are also unreal.

Antoine

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with that. BC is the best..

Of course your not to far from Baniff. Which is also very nice just cold.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Banff rocks in the summer. It’s always funny looking at the asian tourists who are shocked to see deers and moose walking in the city lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok I was one of those. LOL

Sheep walking down the street and acrossed it. All cars came to a stop waiting from them to cross and not 10 feet from us was a elk.. LOL

Had to get out and take a pic. But I guess what actually was shocking is that the elk did not move, didn’t care, was busy eating.

They are not scared at all.. Been through there like 6 times or so and never seen a moose. But a mile from the boarder had one walk out in front of me, of course I stopped :) ….

Have you been to the Okanagan ? That is awesome.
    Thought Kelowna was a smaller city and found out there is actually a lot of people there, just spead out. Thats where I would love to live..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was actually visiting the okanagan valley and kelowna this summer. We visited all of bc, we wanted to see where we would like to move to in the future. It was a decision between kelowna and vancouver island. While i love kelowna i think i’d prefer the winters on the island, plus you’re closer to major cities like vancouver and seattle.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have drove to kelowna quite a few times in the last 5 or so years. Think it takes me about 7 hours to get there. Winters there can get a bit harsh.. But hey better than Prince George. :)

Just go visit those places in the summer time.

You have nice cities just cold. Like Edmonton a lot, Calargy always seem to take a wrong turn trying to get out of there going home. Vancouver would be the next best choice with nicer weather..

I bet you are excited to move to BC.. So much to do there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think summer just ended in California today, finally. It’s cold up here tonight.

Here is to good times around the bend and more money this winter! (my 2nd half of October was better than the first.)

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Antoine, you will love Vancouver Island but the pace can be a little slower than Vancouver or Seattle.

I know, I was raised on Vancouver Island and now spend my days in between Vancouver and Seattle.

If you need to be on Vancouver Island I would suggest Victoria. Less rain than Vancouver and still big enough to be considered a real city. The only down side is it’s knows as a city full of newlyweds or nearly deads.

Kevin 11

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kevin,

Victoria would be more than big enough, i actually live in a city of 70 000 and that’s more than enough for me. I’m not a big fan of larger cities except to visit them. I was actually considering Nanaimo.

Thanks for the advice:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nanaimo is actually where I grew up and I still have some property and family there.

It’s a beautiful place and I often think I may end up there again. Just seems a little small to me since I’ve lived in bigger cities for the last 17 years.

Where in Canada do you live currently?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was just thinking that we would be part of the newlyweds group lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Antoine,

Does this mean you are getting married or are a newlywed?

Either way, Congrads

Anonymous
    Inactive

I live in red deer which is located between Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta.

As for marriage, planning on doing it this summer. We would then afterwards make the move.

Antoine

Anonymous
    Inactive

thats awesome.. Is this the same one that likes chocolates?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes it is:)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)