Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

October Sucks!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone,
    October so far is the worst month I have had this year. Revenues are just slowly creeping up on a day by day basis. I sure do hope that the second half of October is better than the first. :(

vladcizsol

Octobers are traditionally slow and this year we have the added problem of payment declines. I think the second half of the month will pick up though so hang in there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last month was nice but if not for a whale this month would be lousy for me too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a slower month than the last few for us as well. Although you never know til it’s over. I thought last month would be HUGE, it was good and one of the best for us so far, but the way it started thought it was going to be a real record breaker for us.

bb1webs

Hi,

well Cappy, my Oct hasn’t gotten any better at all. How’s yours?

Couple more month’s like this and I won’t much care whether they outlaw things. :bigsmile:

just kiddin’. despite a rotten month; its still better than a real j-o-b

if you don’t say it out loud; it won’t happen to you. ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone explain the concept of a real job? Does that consist of leaving the home? Getting up before 12?

vladcizsol

I had ’em for most of my life Antoine and you don’t want one… :cheesy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Uhmmm In my instance I get up at 5AM drive an hour to work, work 8-10hrs depending upon work loads and then drive an hour back home. When things get extremely busy I often work 4-6 hours on Saturdays as well + the normal travel time.

Hell during the winter months I never see the light of day.

Course I do this all by choice – LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ouch!

I have always been selfemployed.

That can be crazy at times too – but you know who you are doing it for! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Remember guys, winter was late coming this year.. So hope to see changes real soon. Its cold now here. I am sure it is freezing in Canada :) ……. We went from 80 degress temps last week to 50 degrees now.. Which was very unusual for us to have that hot of weather this time of year.

However, do know that there is some new things coming. Which shows very high promises. With this, I think we are headed for some very good months in the future. I believe it will take a couple months to see results but it is on the way…. ( banking issues may be resolved, atleast for awhile )

Next month will also be the updating of Fortune stats from the begining of the program. Bringing any lost players in. I was told the goal date for doing this will be around the 3rd… Will update you..

SO LETS KEEP POSITIVE ATTITUDE FOR NOW :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s been an extremely warm October this month, but the last 3 nights have made an icecube out of my car so it is getting colder faster. Usualy by the time halloween comes there’s snow on the ground… so the cold is coming, and when it dones hopefully more people will gamble.

I was actually checking my stats, and when it comes to signing up new players i had my best month in 2 years. Too bad most of those couldn’t deposit anything.

Antoine

bb1webs

Arkyt, I can sympathize with you. from the time I graduated HS a semester early up until I was 38; I worked in the sod business from about an hour after sunup to sometimes after dark that night, 5 days a week, Sat we stopped around 4:30.

What made it most miserable was not the heat or the cold; the rolls of sod which can weigh up to 90 lbs (average’s 40), and are delivered out of a machine and into your arms at a rate of 1 every 4 seconds.

but rather having to work with my family all the time. Why the govt in all their wisdom to keep us from gambling etc; went ahead and allowed my ancestors to reproduce; is a mystery to me :laugh:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Antoine,

I am sure you have enjoyed the nicer weather.. :)

Now it is time for you to FREEZE… We are cold in the winter time, but you are beyond cold there.. LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m planning on moving to Vancouver island in either 1 or 2 years..

When i do you can all come and visit. It’s beautiful there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never been to Vancouver Island. What about Victoria? Heard that is just awesome.

Does Vancouver Island rain as much as Seattle? I would think so, but atleast it is not cold like where your at now :)

I actually love it up your way in the summer time.. But those winters are toooo cold… And they last for a long time. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)