Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Neteller card / altair not working for anyone?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,

My Neteller card isnt working at cash points today and I cant login to the altair site, its just refreshing.

Anyone else having problems?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad it’s not just me ;-)
    I managed to login to the altair site once today but not again, also all online transactions that used to process fine no longer do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine doesn’t seem to be working either…. great….:sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Crap…

I went to the city centre to get my Christmas shopping and I loaded the card twice this week to make sure I had enough, I didn’t take any other cards with me so I couldn’t get things :madat:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can log into the admin okay – even got a live support chat going.

But as usual with live help they were really no help at all – fed me a line about a technical glitch that will be fixed in 2-4 hours and tried to cut and paste unrelated answers – all seemed very fishy…

Only time will tell what the real issue is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got a reply by email:

Quote:
    Hi John,

Due to circumstances beyond our control, in fact a power outage in the area that the service is based, we were unable to support all sites. Backup generators kicked in to back up essential information and the service should be up to speed in the next hour.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@DeuceAce.com 148666 wrote:

Crap…

I went to the city centre to get my Christmas shopping and I loaded the card twice this week to make sure I had enough, I didn’t take any other cards with me so I couldn’t get things :madat:

yeh and that means you couldnt get my xmas gift!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dont worry Martyn, I had enough cash to get yours ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having the same problem again today, no cash machines will pay out and all are saying they don’t accept that type of card but I have used it a number of times before.

Is anyone else having problems?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was unable to login to the altair site earlier today, have managed to do it a few mins ago. Haven’t tried withdrawing sine yesturday (which went through fine)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had this problem the other day – quite embarrassing as I was using it in a shop and it was the only card I had with me. Starting to lose confidence in it a bit to be honest….today would make it 3 occassions in a month. Love the concept, but just doesn’t seem reliable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like their site is totally down now as well…

I have been trying for about 20 mins and cant get it to load.

I don’t like having money tied up in a “bank” when I can’t use it, all my payments have been sent to it this month for a large payment I have to make, which is making it a lot worse.

giftorgbest

The same. I also could not cash out at ATM point by Neteller card yesterday.

DeuceAce.com;148652 wrote:
    Hey,

My Neteller card isnt working at cash points today and I cant login to the altair site, its just refreshing.

Anyone else having problems?

grimsqueaker

Hmm, same thing happened to me in december.. The ATM alerted me to contact the card provider, however within a couple of hours the card worked just fine again…

I sure hopes that the card will work today…

Shame on you mr. cardprovider….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m considering stopping all transfers to my altair card after hearing about how many problems its having.

In their TOS it says they accept no responsibility if money is lost.

Money lost = Money in transaction from Neteller to Altair?

Does anyone know what would happen in the case of money being sent from Neteller to Altair and the money not being put into the card?
    What about if the money went in and Altair was offline for a long time meaning the owners of the funds can’t withdraw or use it?

I would love to hear an official response from Altair or Neteller about this, it is quite a big issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)