Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Meet the Leadership Team

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know who the new CAP leaders are. Most of you guys know each other from the forums, but just in case. I have also included the areas of the forums that everyone will be working with.

We’re pumped to have you on board.

Super Moderators:
    Dom
    BonusStreak (aka – Christine)

Discussion Leaders:
    PokerDude (aka – Doug) – Industry Updates
    ShotgunPete (aka – Mark) – Web Design & Site Reviews
    Webber286 (aka Chris) – SEO
    seodude (aka Scott) – SEO
    Allfreeechips (aka Chris) – Coding

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not getting a lot of action in the old coding section lol. Giving it a shot though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats because everyone including me is scared to death of coding, lol! :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

simple. logic first solution next. then comes along hackers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha, that about sums it up!

As we head into LAC, things might be a bit slow. I will be coming up with strategies to help individual forums once we are back. It might even be as simple as starting a few threads so we can rank for the topic and then retaining the new members.

jackybet

I will try my best to help bring members and affiliates over here. Some of the best ways to do this is to show the webmasters CAP is not here just for a paycheck however for the affiliate as well. I noticed GPWA is trying to copy CAP’s ideas recently. CAP must not be to bad :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

What happened to the Discussion Leaders Bio Page, off the main page ??????

Evelinessa

Poker Dude – it’s currently linked to from the sitemap. We’re currently just testing a new design and such temporarily, and we’ll be placing it more prominently in the future.

winner.com

And where is my Sweatshirt I was promised (XL) please

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never got mine either (XL), and never got all the link juice I was promised. I guess all went by the wayside when Gregger was canned.

winner.com

Yup, No link Juice- I think it should be from an existing PR 6 page at least

Plus the tickets to Budapest were lost in the mail too :)

my barcode coffee maker never came

anyway CAP I think a lot of the Leadership team have done a lot of Pro Bono work for you guys
    and I think the time has come for some of the outstanding bill to be paid – a T shirt maybe – a trip to Jamaica :rasta: and a T- Shirt

all kidding aside – that real solid link would be great

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Shotgunpete 223854 wrote:

Yup, No link Juice- I think it should be from an existing PR 6 page at least

Plus the tickets to Budapest were lost in the mail too :)

my barcode coffee maker never came

anyway CAP I think a lot of the Leadership team have done a lot of Pro Bono work for you guys
    and I think the time has come for some of the outstanding bill to be paid – a T shirt maybe – a trip to Jamaica :rasta: and a T- Shirt

all kidding aside – that real solid link would be great

I’m with ShotGunPete !!! The last thing you would want, is for the Leadership Team to Unionize !!!! :Ohno:

Evelinessa

Hey Folks. I am going to jump in and apologize for this, as I didn’t properly communicate some of the site updates after the gregger transition. We made some changes over the past month, which changed the placement of the discussion leaders page. As you can see here, the page is still up and is linked from our sitemap, just under our “About the Editors” sitemap. The reason that this change was made, is because we are testing out the new header/footer and site theme, which resulted in less navigational and footer links.

My head has been a little bit under water with all these updates recently, that I simply forgot to make the forum post on it, and for that, I am sorry.

However, just to give you guys an update, we’ll be placing the discussion leaders section into the newly developed “About Us” section which should be launching by week’s end. You can see in the attached screenshot, that this is going to be linked from the navbar of the site. We’ll still be running some usability testing on the headers/footer, but I hope that this About Us page will give you guys some more visibility. As for the sweatshirts…i didn’t hear about those, but I’ll work on it! :drunk2::capmiami:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]659[/ATTACH]

winner.com

How about a nice Hanukkah gift basket (no gefilte fish – it doesn’t travel well) – and a link

Ya a Union is the last thing you ‘Affiliate Elites’ want on your hands

Maybe we should start a secret society within the CAP organization

hey Poker Dude do the CAP ‘powers that be’ or have a sense of humour?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)